Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s in her parents garden? 👀
I definitely didn't think the back drop going to brunch Saturday was Edinburgh.....we don't have terraced houses in that style here but she hadn't mentioned leaving so I was confused

Reactions: 5
No way they have. She’s only posting that to drum up engagement so that people ask her if everything is OK in boyfriend land.

Reactions: 14
Not me hoping there is trouble in paradise 🤣 I swear I’m actually very kind in real life but it does something to me when people carry on like idiots about their relationship when it’s still in the honeymoon stages 😅

Reactions: 4
If it is tit going on- bet it’s over something so minor like not texting back quick enough or not complimented on something

Reactions: 1
No way they have. She’s only posting that to drum up engagement so that people ask her if everything is OK in boyfriend land.
I'm agreeing with this ! She's attention seeking!

And FYI she's not exactly ' a lot ' ...she sits about doing sweet f a all day waiting for him to come wait on her ! If the relationship does end it won't be her that ends it ! She's beyond needy!!

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly an avid follower on here… couple pic to show there’s no trouble in paradise and a little reinforcement that she can only eat a tiny amount of food for good measure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like she’s so dainty 🤣 2 licks of ice cream but can somehow manage multiple cocktails and shots of an evening - pull the other one Poppy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I won’t finish this…” bollocks
I actually eyerolled at her story ! Of course you won't finish it all Poppy hun ...for future reference why not just buy a single cone you absolute melt !

Not sure who the gluttonous twit is trying to convince tbh ...I'm sure Cam is more than aware she's not gotten to that size by only having two licks of her massive ice cream cone !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.