Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you reckon she pays for rent?
Just checking out Rightmove, and most of the 2-bed flats in the area are about £950-1000pcm. It's not cheap by any means and someone who doesn't have a full time job cannot afford to be living there alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I meannnnn… Jess can talk, she’s as lazy as they come herself 🤣🤣 the fact they portray that their ‘besties’ online and then Jess goes and gossips about her just proves how BS this whole Instagram thing is
They have a mortgage though so I suppose that’s how these pretend friends work.

Makes me laugh how people think its that easy to get disability benefits. It took me nearly a year to finally qualify. They don't just hand it out to anybody, if anything there are thousands of disabled people who should be entitled that don't because they try and find anything to not give it to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont Think she’s entitled to any benefits.. if she is it won’t be covering her rent at all as she’s a single person she’s only entitled to claim for a ‘shared room’ rate which is basically nothing. Her wages (even tho small) will cancel out anything she’s entitled to so I call BS on that.
I mean it might be I didn't hear direct a mutual friend was talking about her and mentioned it last time poppy come to Gateshead last month.

I know nothing about benefits so have no idea who's entitled to what but a quick Google and kind of shows she's probably getting at least the employment support allowance that was mentioned.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh how people think its that easy to get disability benefits. It took me nearly a year to finally qualify. They don't just hand it out to anybody, if anything there are thousands of disabled people who should be entitled that don't because they try and find anything to not give it to you.
I know it's difficult to get, my mum couldn't get it after cancer, due to not meeting some criteria by 5% and she has Osteoporosis quite bad and still can't get it. However, I know people who have nothing wrong with them who get it, there are.plenty of people like Poppy that know how to play the system and they get benefits and manage to stay on them no problem. It's often the people that really need the benefit that struggle to get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's difficult to get, my mum couldn't get it after cancer, due to not meeting some criteria by 5% and she has Osteoporosis quite bad and still can't get it. However, I know people who have nothing wrong with them who get it, there are.plenty of people like Poppy that know how to play the system and they get benefits and manage to stay on them no problem. It's often the people that really need the benefit that struggle to get it.
And it's an absolute piss take if Poppy is getting benefits and she's using it to fund the constant fancy meals out she's fond of sharing online as well as the boozy nights where she drinks to excess!

Reactions: 8
The levels of disability benefits fraud are v.low, don't believe the crap that the media spew out to make you hate disabled people.
How could you possibly know if someone was worthy of disability benefits? Not every impairment is visable. This rhetoric just fuels negative perceptions of people with disabilities, hidden or not.

Anyway....
Poppy is a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The levels of disability benefits fraud are v.low, don't believe the crap that the media spew out to make you hate disabled people.
How could you possibly know if someone was worthy of disability benefits? Not every impairment is visable. This rhetoric just fuels negative perceptions of people with disabilities, hidden or not.

Anyway....
Poppy is a wanker.
I know some people from where I grew up that never worked, never wanted to work and they knew how to play the system. A few finally got caught out, I go off what I've seen growing up, not the media. I did say that a lot of people who genuinely need benefits don't get them.
Poppy doesn't need benefits, she is capable of working, she's just a lazy twit!
I'm not getting into a debate about this

Reactions: 6
My rent in Edinburgh for a similar sized flat, in a different area was £1100 per month, and that was 5 years ago, it’s soul destroying! ☹ Obviously not for Poppy though as her housing benefit and parents probably pay for most of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My rent in Edinburgh for a similar sized flat, in a different area was £1100 per month, and that was 5 years ago, it’s soul destroying! ☹ Obviously not for Poppy though as her housing benefit and parents probably pay for most of it!
Same. I lived about a 3 minute walk from her flat a few years ago and the rent was £1025 / month. And that was “discounted” because my flatmate was the friend of the landlord 😅🤣. Her rent will be around that, if not more. But whether she’s in receipt of any benefit is neither here nor there — she makes more that enough from insta collaborations, swipe ups etc.

Reactions: 2
I can believe that, it annoys me that she gets benefits when she can easily work, I bet she knows how to play the system. Any goss on Jess?
I could be wrong, but I suspect this is partly why her brother ‘moved in’! No way would she get help with the extortionate rent, but if she’s only paying half of it, then it would work in her favour!

Reactions: 4
Same. I lived about a 3 minute walk from her flat a few years ago and the rent was £1025 / month. And that was “discounted” because my flatmate was the friend of the landlord 😅🤣. Her rent will be around that, if not more. But whether she’s in receipt of any benefit is neither here nor there — she makes more that enough from insta collaborations, swipe ups etc.
Do you really think she earns that much from insta? I don’t really know how it all works tbh but I don’t really see her doing a lot of actual ads, I know she gets loads of freebies but I’m surprised if she’s actually earning a decent wage from it

Do you really think she earns that much from insta? I don’t really know how it all works tbh but I don’t really see her doing a lot of actual ads, I know she gets loads of freebies but I’m surprised if she’s actually earning a decent wage from it
I have around 4K followers on my Instagram and I get the odd paid social work, charge between £175-£250 per post so she could be doing quite alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.