Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The impromptu engagement shot where she’s stuck her head in above them…. Sooo jealous and insecure

Reactions: 6
I truly don’t understand how poppy can keep up with the lifestyle she lives? We’ve all been young before but the constant going out is something I used to do in my early 20’s! It’s always shots with her and huge amounts of alcohol and lots of food! Can they not just go out for a nice meal without getting completely blotto?

Reactions: 6
Milly is a gorgeous girl but that top she’s got on looks like something my Nan would’ve worn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A pointless post from me (aren’t they all 😂) but every time I read Archie’s Insta name my brain sees The Scot Cham and then weirdly I think of a scotch egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He must be on some wages to keep her her lifestyle
Like is he just a whiskey bar man
He's the bar manager, Senior Whisky Ambassador (have no idea of what that means lol) in an apparently fancy hotel. I think he's OK and he must know a lot of people in the hospitality, bars, food and catering in Edinburgh and elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
I think she truly wasn't interested in losing weight because it would ruin her whole thing about being a body positive plus size Instagrammer. Like that's where her whole audience came from, then she got her second WLS and people like Bethany immediately unfollowed her. Not saying she messed it up on purpose but as many people have said before she never changed her ways. She's accustomed to things being in excess and was obviously making money from the plus sized stuff so there's no incentive to commit.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure she messed it up on purpose I just think that poppy and her brother are lazy self indulged little pigs who have been spoilt rotten by their parents. Anyone remember the brother losing it because there wasn’t any smoked sausage on the dinner table? They’re both gluttonous pigs

Reactions: 13
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course, and I’m not saying her BF is a total minger or anything, but I’m not entirely sure what exactly she’s ‘So. bleeping. Smug.’ about… 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like molly turned up in her pyjama top and poppy is in a full length dress. Such a contrast and it just shouts who is comfortable in their own skin and who isn't

It looks like molly turned up in her pyjama top and poppy is in a full length dress. Such a contrast and it just shouts who is comfortable in their own skin and who isn't
And in a dress straight out of the Asos bag when wasn't she just a few days previously shilling at least 6 outfits that she absolutely loved and she profited from via AL ....she's a liar and a fake !

And err noo Poppy, you absolute ming, your makeup looks like you've just reapplied it ! Could she be anymore pointless !! 😴

Reactions: 14
And in a dress straight out of the Asos bag when wasn't she just a few days previously shilling at least 6 outfits that she absolutely loved and she profited from via AL ....she's a liar and a fake !

And err noo Poppy, you absolute ming, your makeup looks like you've just reapplied it ! Could she be anymore pointless !! 😴
Yep she's very fake. She repeatedly sleeps in her make up just lately. Wonder if she's hiding her bare face from Archie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.