Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s disgusting 🤢 “oh look we couldn’t wait so we tore our clothes off in the hall”
duck OFF POPPY YOU MELT!!!🤬🤬🤬
And yet her untoched lipstick tells a different story if we are to believe she woke up with her makeup in tact !! I think in Poppy's head she has an active sex life but I'm sure the reality after another night of stuffing her face and drinking copious amounts of alcohol is that opposite is true in fact!

And she never stays at his !

Reactions: 11
They're from M&S. Top drawer snacks. Honestly though. Why would you be pleased to show that off?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her legs are awful. She has lymphodema all caused by the trauma to her vessels by her weight. And she continues to abuse weight loss surgery. A total failure!
I actually think much of her leg issue is loose skin. You can see when she wears tights. I have family with Lymphoma and it tends to cause more taught skin. I think when her legs look firm it’s because she’s crammed them into leggings too small. I agree that she’s probably already knackered up her surgery though.

Reactions: 5
Why has Poppy got no bowls? Has bf stopped doing her housework and washing up?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still cringing at her stories 🙈 didnt she meet archie like 5 6 weeks ago now ? Maybe a cute selfie to look back on incase you end up together but on her grid and on her stories.. stage 10 clinger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that new grid post at Loch Lomond really shows her true size! Especially the one he’s kissing her head. She looks much bigger than him and he’s a tall, very overweight man.

I hope that brings comfort to some people on here who she makes feels terrible about their own size.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow that new grid post at Loch Lomond really shows her true size! Especially the one he’s kissing her head. She looks much bigger than him and he’s a tall, very overweight man.

I hope that brings comfort to some people on here who she makes feels terrible about their own size.
Just looked at them and thought exactly the same. It's wild how different she can look

Reactions: 4
Just looked at them and thought exactly the same. It's wild how different she can look
It's wrong how deceptive she is ! She's not looked any different in months! She's coming upto a year since her WL surgery? Yes she's lost some weight but nowhere near what she should have lost considering the scale of surgery she had done. Imo she could have achieved what she has by healthier eating and doing some exercise.... without having had irreversible surgery!

Reactions: 13
Wonder if it’s because she’s not often photographed with others and when she is she used them like a prop to cover herself!

Reactions: 4
I think her WLS was a the last week in July of 2020? So she’s passed the first year point now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

You can see how uncomfortable she too prob knowing she can't hide.

Screenshot_20210810-105118_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.