Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve talked about poppy and the wls many times and I’ll just say it again, I’ve had the surgery and I can tell you now that poppy has ABSOLUTELY f**ked it up. It is a huge NO NO to drink alcohol the first year, to eat bread, to eat sugar etc. she will now start gaining or plateau and won’t lose anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poppy eats more calories than I do easily and I’ve not had WLS and I’m not on a diet 🤣 She literally drinks her daily calories allowance and eats it in cheese. She hasn’t educated herself at all during this opportunity. For a few drinks and a plate of cheese she could have an amazing healthy meal that would keep her satisfied for hours! Why is no one stepping in to help her? Family, friends, healthcare professionals who did her weight loss surgery?

Reactions: 12
I don’t claim to know much about WLS, but I follow a girl on TikTok who had surgery 6 months ago and she’s lost almost 7 stone since. I do think Poppy’s lost weight when you look back to her immediately pre-WLS photos, but can the outcome vary that much from person to person or is hers slower purely down to her lifestyle/food choices?
Yeah she’s lost weight definitely.

I do believe it’s down to the individual. The issue Poppy will have if she really doesn’t mentally learn anything with food and alcohol is that she will in time to come maintain and then slowly gain Then with her stomach stretched won’t be able to lose weight as fast then causes possibly eating disorders. Family member of mine didn’t think that, learnt nothing in the sense of binge eating and eating for emotional issues. Although they don’t eat massive meals they drink and in the last ten years lost roughly 8 stone and then maybe last two years gained 3.5 stone back and now can not lose weight like she would with the use of the WLS it’s like she’s just trying to lose weight like someone without WLS but some days will not eat can lose. A few pounds but obviously that is not healthy at all.

That’s what may happen to Poppy but that’s her business. Also sometimes WLS is a band aid for other issues, obviously losing weight can help with extreme weight that puts your body under stress but doesn’t mean all your problems will be solved.

but she’s in her honeymoon period therefore it’s probs going to be months of food and drinks

Poppy eats more calories than I do easily and I’ve not had WLS and I’m not on a diet 🤣 She literally drinks her daily calories allowance and eats it in cheese. She hasn’t educated herself at all during this opportunity. For a few drinks and a plate of cheese she could have an amazing healthy meal that would keep her satisfied for hours! Why is no one stepping in to help her? Family, friends, healthcare professionals who did her weight loss surgery?
Private will notify you for meetings etc (unsure what’s happening with Covid) but they won’t force you to go. My mother literally never went and then wouldnt know since she’s actually gained weight.

Reactions: 2
He lives in that Tshirt too, maybe time Poppy treated him to some tops!

Won’t be wanting to do that when the brother moves in, makes me wonder if he will still move to Scotland.
How long do we reckon it will be before her carer, I mean boyfriend moves in?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her brother had a post on the other day sorting out his massive shed of work tools and stuff which I imagine was at his parents place or he has his own place down south?

I still think he could just be moving in for the fringe if he is to help build sets and things.
Or she was just taking the piss...

Reactions: 3
Her brother had a post on the other day sorting out his massive shed of work tools and stuff which I imagine was at his parents place or he has his own place down south?

I still think he could just be moving in for the fringe if he is to help build sets and things.
Or she was just taking the piss...
He's got his own place, I remember her sharing that she'd been for a BBQ there

Reactions: 2
Why can't she ever go out and just have a glass of wine or a gin. She always has to throw shots down her neck cos she has to prove that she is soooo much fun 😑

Reactions: 14
I know it's irrational, but I hate that bleeping gold chain she's always wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does Poppy’s boyfriend look like he’s constantly wearing clothes that are far too small for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is so petty of me but it really annoys me when she goes to eat or drink something and sticks her tongue out to do it. It's really minor but grates me, and I guess cos she posts so much food and drink content, it's often enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does Poppy’s boyfriend look like he’s constantly wearing clothes that are far too small for him?
Not a flattering fashion for him (before someone pick up on the word "flattering" as it already happened here, Archieboy can wear whatever he wants even if it's ugly and unattractive to most).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.