Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually in Edinburgh you can get them sympton free as they are trying to monitor folk without symptoms. She went to Assembly rooms which is one of the five community walk ups on this week for community monitoring. You go just to check, they want us all testing regularly so I don't think she went because of symptoms but just because she can
Thank you @sundevill77 I stand corrected.

Reactions: 3
I can't understand why anyone would want to go on a night out with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't understand why anyone would want to go on a night out with her
Agreed! Irritating as f***!

Just gonna say it ...and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc and I'm sure he's a lovely guy etc etc ....but the more she posts of her " did you know she's got a bf!" The more unattractive he appears...he's not handsome, he's not sexy, his dress sense is appalling, they do nothing together but get drunk and eat large portions of food ....what is the actual appeal of him ?

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she is constantly filming herself doing shots like how old is she? Also her WLS is deffo fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed! Irritating as f***!

Just gonna say it ...and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc and I'm sure he's a lovely guy etc etc ....but the more she posts of her " did you know she's got a bf!" The more unattractive he appears...he's not handsome, he's not sexy, his dress sense is appalling, they do nothing together but get drunk and eat large portions of food ....what is the actual appeal of him ?
What is the appeal of her? I don't think either of them are good looking. They both seem to need each other. I think they both want a relationship and they'll probably stay together forever, he'll be living with her by Christmas.

Reactions: 9
Shh Cam. Cam’s just making a noise. What you doing Cam? Cam’s bought me something. Cam he he hiding it.

We get it Cam’s there. I’m cringing on her behalf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of absolute cringe! 😖 Banging on about her ‘epic’ night out, as if anyone who wasn’t actually there & doesn’t know any of the people involved gives a duck. Don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m just not interested in hearing about the drunken antics of people I’ve never met. It’s tedious. She’s like a teenager who’s only just started drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a load of absolute cringe! 😖 Banging on about her ‘epic’ night out, as if anyone who wasn’t actually there & doesn’t know any of the people involved gives a duck. Don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m just not interested in hearing about the drunken antics of people I’ve never met. It’s tedious. She’s like a teenager who’s only just started drinking.
The funny thing is, there is absolutely no mention of her on his Instagram page.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the appeal of her? I don't think either of them are good looking. They both seem to need each other. I think they both want a relationship and they'll probably stay together forever, he'll be living with her by Christmas.
She opens her legs that’s the appeal!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
duck this is hilarious knowing over Xmas she was waffling on about giving up drinking altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How cringe that she left her friend to go back to hers alone so that she could go to Cam’s for a loud shagging session 😩😩 what an idiot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What was the point in pulling the duvet up? She was hardly at risk of flashing her saggy tits was she, there wasn’t even a hint of cleavage showing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was the point in pulling the duvet up? She was hardly at risk of flashing her saggy tits was she, there wasn’t even a hint of cleavage showing 😂
It's so you know she's in her boyfriend's bed with no clothes on...because the whole world needs to know she has a boyfriend and has sex 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stop laughing at how tiny the average sized man looks compared to the 3 of them in that group shot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stop laughing at how tiny the average sized man looks compared to the 3 of them in that group shot 🤣🤣🤣
All I thought about with this photo is how smelly their armpits must be, feel sorry for the poor fella.

Also, he is a lot bigger than her insta suggests, a little like herself eh. She was either having a hissy fit or bleeping too drunk to get up 😂🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.