Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the options are

A - she went to work with covid symptoms then went for a test when she finished

B - she went for a covid test first then went to work when she should have been isolating waiting on the results.

I can't say I'm surprised after all the carry on during lockdown seeing a million people in a million places. But to he so blatant about it is daft. If I've noticed then how many other people have noticed.

Reactions: 8
The first thing I thought was "That's a lot of food" then I saw the polystyrene tubs ans figured they were taking some home ... but even then I cannot understand why you have to be so extreme. The expense alone. But reheated food at home isnt the same, it all ends up just tasting worse than the stuff you could have just made fresh yourself.
Its all just show, show, show with her and its just vulgar
I'm just wondering why she decided to have weight loss surgery if she don't have the intention to change the lifestyle?
Surgery &recovery are painful, expensive and time consuming. Whats the point of going through all of this and not loosing weight as planned?

So the options are

A - she went to work with covid symptoms then went for a test when she finished

B - she went for a covid test first then went to work when she should have been isolating waiting on the results.

I can't say I'm surprised after all the carry on during lockdown seeing a million people in a million places. But to he so blatant about it is daft. If I've noticed then how many other people have noticed.
I hope she had the vaccine at least

She works in a Satchel shop 2 days a week
They must paying very well then 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ok you can only get a PCR test done through the gov website if you have symptoms. If she hasn't....then she's lied to get one ....and if she has.....wtf....why are you going into work 🤦🏻‍♀️ either way if it comes back positive tomorrow, her work mates will have to self isolate and get tested too. You are one selfish, conceited girl with no thought for others. She could have done a Lateral flow test at home with instant results - she had plenty the other week when she ordered some and they came the next day. Still I suppose getting a PCR test was a better story for the 'gram!

Reactions: 7
I'm just wondering why she decided to have weight loss surgery if she don't have the intention to change the lifestyle?
Surgery &recovery are painful, expensive and time consuming. Whats the point of going through all of this and not loosing weight as planned?

I hope she had the vaccine at least

They must paying very well then 🤣
A few of us Tatlers think she gets PIP plus her parents pay her rent!

Ok you can only get a PCR test done through the gov website if you have symptoms. If she hasn't....then she's lied to get one ....and if she has.....wtf....why are you going into work 🤦🏻‍♀️ either way if it comes back positive tomorrow, her work mates will have to self isolate and get tested too. You are one selfish, conceited girl with no thought for others. She could have done a Lateral flow test at home with instant results - she had plenty the other week when she ordered some and they came the next day. Still I suppose getting a PCR test was a better story for the 'gram!
She said she did a test yesterday before she left Essex & it was negative, either way she’s a selfish twit!!🤬🤬🤬

That's possible- my friend sister weight 32 stones and she have PIP. She get it because she is unable to work (she can't even leave the house that's how much her mobility is affected by morbid obesity :(
She is only 42y old, If Poppy continues with her lifestyle she will end up like that sooner or later.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The first thing I thought was "That's a lot of food" then I saw the polystyrene tubs ans figured they were taking some home ... but even then I cannot understand why you have to be so extreme. The expense alone. But reheated food at home isnt the same, it all ends up just tasting worse than the stuff you could have just made fresh yourself.
Its all just show, show, show with her and its just vulgar
But look at what she is eating...is that really what someone who has had her 2nd WLS barely a year ago be eating ?

Does he even know she's had WLSx2 ?

He's not being very supportive if he does know, that's a lot of highly calorific food for 2 people !

According to Poppy for body autonomy and health...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Controversial opinion

Only with him because he was the only one willing to show interest
100% As she said, she ghosted him for months. She probably realised nobody else wanted her and then went back to him as she thought she may get some free champagne or a meal or two at his workplace.

Reactions: 12
She probably doesn't, but IF she has covid and tests positive, what was she touching at work ? I hardly think any satchels she man handled were fully cleaned down.
How many customers did she serve today ? I can imagine a shop like that in Edinbro they wrap everything up all lovely and put it in an expensive looking "carrier" bag to take away... The till she touched ... The money.
So workmates is bad enough but customers ?? Surely that's a sackable offence ??

Reactions: 5
According to Poppy for body autonomy and health...
She is killing herself slowly 😕 isn't she aware of that? She had not one chance but two! She could make her health better- such a waste of the resources.

Reactions: 1
witch your profile pic is my famous screenshot I got of her, you are welcome 😂😘

I think it’s so weird she has an Essex appreciation post of him. They’ve been together what three months? I figure he’s as desperate as her to even bother travelling that long and that much in such a new relationship.
Ahhh, I did thank you on the Hinch thread when you posted it! Your screen grab skills are epic 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her brother give me creeps- is he living with her or just visiting? (Sorry for annoying you with constant questions but I'm a new here 🤭

Agree 💯

The brother can’t even talk without getting out of breath…
It must be unhealthy eating since early childhood.. it's not a coincidence both of them are so obese :/

Last edited:
Controversial opinion

I think they match quite well, she's nothing special, she's not pretty, she looks so ugly now thanks to her rotten personality. Looking at her only other boyfriend, I'd say he's her type. I just can't understand why he's still with her, he's met the Adams family and he's still sticking around.

Reactions: 4
Controversial opinion

I don’t think that’s controversial- just accurate.

she met him, thought she could do better so ghosted him then went back when there was noone else.

my friend did this and ended up marrying the bloke so maybe it’s not a bad thing. Sometimes you have to give people a chance and it can Be the best thing you ever did

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.