Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people who tell you they’re having fun aren’t having any fun.

She drinks to excess because it allows her to lose her inhibitions because she’s got zero confidence because she’s literally amounted to nothing and looks a mess. Her life has literally zero value beyond what other people bring to the table for her - her whole life is meaningless, boring and empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did I really see a post on her stories saying her coffee had given her the shits, yet she’s out again eating and drinking!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Whilst I don't want to bring up her fertility specifically but I don't think it's a major stretch to say that her current lifestyle (weight, diet, alcohol intake, maturity, environment - the flat she never seems to clean and needs others too, her sleeping habits etc) will contribute to a multitude of health problems. Problems with her liver, weight, skin, sleep, mental health, fertility and many others.

Not all of the issues will negatively impact all of these areas but she will suffer in lots of areas. For example, she has admitted to the amenorrhoea and hip/joint problems.

At the rate she's going she will irreversibly damage her physical and mental health.

Reactions: 5
If only I had issues in life where Alexa isn’t working. Oh to be a ‘influencer’ ( emphasise quotes) living off mother and poppa

Reactions: 13
If moaning about Alexa is ‘content,’ I’m going to become an influencer. She has the most boring life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, that’s exactly what she is, a massive knob!
F13AA717-A2AD-4B07-99AE-EF2F55880890.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She set my Alexa off.....diiiiick!
And what's with the 'lads' at the start of vids....duck off and then duck off some more

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious she didn't add the boyfriend to her I'm grateful for list ...that must've killed her not to wack his name at the top of it!

The fact is we all know the reason she is supposedly ' happy' is because of the boyfriend but she will never admit that because it goes against all the shite she has preached over the years about being happy and single...she's just continues to confirm what a liar and a fake she is ! Let's hope Cam stays around!

Reactions: 11
Those stories have genuinely got my goat. Been treated to a thousands of pounds surgery by her parents who also pay for her life. Yet she’s fascinated by the fat she should be getting rid of because of WLS, and letting her parents to pay for doing nothing but getting fucked up? She’s like those posh kids who complain Eton has done nothing for them

Reactions: 8
That arm roll was anything but cute and i love how she kept moving the camera so it was showing.

Reactions: 2
She actually behaves like a 18yr old when she’s out…so very very sad!
Her parents must be so proud!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.