Poppy Adams #7 housemates with her brother, spicy fanny from her lover, rent paid by her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently on the pathway for NHS WLS and I have to do a year on a healthy living course and lose 10% of my weight to even be referred to the hospital, there’s then about a 2 year wait for surgery after that. If I could afford to do it privately I would jump at the chance and would do everything I could to make it a success

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She messed up the NHS one which I believe she had 10 years ago and the current one which she is also messing up was funded by her parents. I follow another instahun who paid privately for hers 5 or 6 weeks ago and she said it cost her £12k... she's also lost almost 4 stone in 7 weeks , 2 weeks before her op she had to follow a milk diet for her liver- Poppy was stuffing her face with massive portions of food leading upto her op !! The contrast between how serious she is taking it and how Poppy is clearly not bothering is staggering!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m currently on the pathway for NHS WLS and I have to do a year on a healthy living course and lose 10% of my weight to even be referred to the hospital, there’s then about a 2 year wait for surgery after that. If I could afford to do it privately I would jump at the chance and would do everything I could to make it a success
Good luck to you ❤

Reactions: 4
Most of the sleeve/bypass people I follow (I’m not getting one, I just like the before and after) have lost 8+ stone in less than a year. To be fair to Poppy I think she’s lost a lot and she started a lot bigger than the people I follow (most of them were around the 20st mark, and I suspect Poppy was nearer 30st) so I dunno if she’s completely screwed it up as I’d say she’s lost a good 6st. But she could have done it much better and a lot quicker if she’d actually done what they say to do, which is limit sugar and white carbs, lots of protein. She’s just eaten and drank whatever she likes in smaller quantities (or so we think) and has been desperately lucky that she’s lost much at all.

I think I’ve said this on her threads before but I had an old friend who had the sleeve, she was 25st at her highest and has only lost about 6/7st because she refused to address her food issue, and kept on eating whatever she wanted. She’s now stretched the sleeve and is back to where she started in terms of binge eating - she can eat perfectly normal portions now (if not much more) and has gained 2 stone back that she lost. Her parents paid £11k for it privately. In fact she’s a lot like Poppy in a lot of ways, always has had everything handed to her on a plate. Now her parents are paying for her to have a PT which she’s been using a year and hasn’t lost anything 😂

Reactions: 5
She could also have lost 6 stone in a year without the surgery if she had sorted her eating out and actually exercised ! It's shocking that she has had such major irreversible surgery and has basically eaten and drunk her way through the last year! I know I've said before on here but I still can't unsee her sat in her car only a few months post surgery scoffing doughnuts!

Reactions: 12
No words for the desperate attempts to show off that she has a boyfriend like a teenage girl
She's so desperate. They are like an old married couple already. This is the time to go out and have fun, not be sat in all the time.

Reactions: 8
Is it her boyfriend then? I thought it was her brother, I came here to question if they was actually brother and sister or shagging 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know we can’t see his face but it looks like her new fella is her brother’s doppelgänger which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WTF! Soooo is her foot rest her brother or her boyfriend? Is she dating her brother??? Someone called it ages ago lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No they're just twins. Her boyfriend has been back down south performing tit comedy this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The post with her psoriasisy leg on the boyfriend she’s desperate to tell us about has pushed me over the edge. I can’t do it anymore. She makes me feel a bit sick and gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The post with her psoriasisy leg on the boyfriend she’s desperate to tell us about has pushed me over the edge. I can’t do it anymore. She makes me feel a bit sick and gross.
Funny you say that because i unfollowed her and this thread back in April for this exact reason. Then I randomly checked the thread today and then her IG and had a debate with myself if I’m ready to follow again just to see the whole cringey love chubs saga unfold lol

• Haha
I’ve just unfollowed her 🤬 can’t take the utter desperation from her anymore, she sickens me to my stomach 🤢 what a horrible horrible person 🤬

Exactly my thoughts! Nothing remotely attractive or sexy about that scaley thigh ! 🤮

Are we supposed to be envious??
Of a relationship that in a month has already plummeted to a level of doing absolutely nothing but slob about ?? Pitiful!!!

She really needs to take her massively over inflated ego and get a grip of herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's a comedian now? Jesus! I flicked through his stories with the sound off
I checked his Linkedin and Facebook out a while ago, looks like he's been involved in comedy for a long time, set designing and doing stand up etc. That's why I said on the last thread I'm not surprised he's moved to Edinburgh given the comedy scene there.
He was tagged on some fb pics over the weekend doing stand up.

Reactions: 3
I checked his Linkedin and Facebook out a while ago, looks like he's been involved in comedy for a long time, set designing and doing stand up etc. That's why I said on the last thread I'm not surprised he's moved to Edinburgh given the comedy scene there.
He was tagged on some fb pics over the weekend doing stand up.
I just can imagine what his comedy would be like

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.