Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I mean..... fat people can and are allowed to have sex 🤷🏻‍♀️ droopy stomach fat, chunky thighs, saggy tits.... there’s no crime there 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I know we can’t see his face but it looks like her new fella is her brother’s doppelgänger which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Why would anyone want sex advice from someone with the mobility of a three seater sofa?

She’ll either lie flat on her back hauling her gut up to let him enter or she’ll do doggy/spoons cause they’ll be the only positions she can manage. She’s a lazy mess, no way she’s sexually adventurous.

Probably devours a dick like a doughnut though - that’s about as entertaining as she’ll be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Bit early and too long but made me giggle ...

Thread suggestion - sex hair, over share, what will she wear ? We don't care ! Gusto left on the stair, brother is where ? Boyfriend beware, "IT'S LOVE". she will declare, we will say a prayer !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jamontoast21

Sorry without being crude or rude but I’m wondering how she got the confidence to show her body to her new boyfriend? I absolutely know he’s no meal ticket but I personally could never! She must be an absolute demon at head.
🙈🙈🙈 im.fat......size 24 and i look the tits if im honest! I am absolutely strutting my stuff around naked and fucking whoever i want! Ive never got any complaints.......and i am a demon at head to. 😈

• Heart
  • Haha

misspotato

He probably saw those pics and thought “fuck, she’s fallen again and can’t get up!” 😳😂 #careinthecommunity

• Haha

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Sorry without being crude or rude but I’m wondering how she got the confidence to show her body to her new boyfriend? I absolutely know he’s no meal ticket but I personally could never! She must be an absolute demon at head.
Fat people are allowed to have sex and not be ashamed of their bodies? I don’t like the girl, but that just sounds offensive to all fat people? It’s not like he doesn’t know she’s fat 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
One thing that realllly grinds my gears is when women make out like men are gods for doing BASIC life skills! Chilli fingers is cleaning the kitchen and she does a story over it??? There is a reason why women look at men doing the bare minimum these days and think they’ve landed an absolute ten out of ten when in reality all they’ve done is clean up after themselves! Sorry it pisses me off so much 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Crazymum

VIP Member
I think the thing is people need to chill a bit about Covid especially on tattle as it’s not going anywhere . If restrictions do lift in 2 weeks everyone’s going to do as they please again anyway and those that are still really panicky and scared are just going to have to get on with it and allow others to do what is best for them. Life may never be the same but so many of these threads on here now are like the Covid police. I’m all for picking poppy up on most her crap as she’s a drain but I do think she did the best she could. My sons had to isolate 5 times in the last months never had a symptom or positive test and it’s ruining his life and everyone else’s in the house due to his lack of schooling and social interaction. Before anyone says anything either I’ve took it serious as my stepmum died of it in April 2020 so I’m aware of how dangerous it can be. Poppy is still a lazy greedy sex mad attention seeker though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pandap

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for him a little though if we’re now going into the depths of checking his aunts dogs best friends owners goldfishes Bebo from 2006.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She's taking the piss yes ?? Dating outfits???? She's worn the same disgusting black elasticated waist skirt, thick black snag tights and clown size shoes for the last god knows how long ! How she sits there and says ohh yes let me put together same dating outfits for you guys ! She really is a twat !

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Chip1984

VIP Member
Omg! My BOYFRIEND made me breakfast…Omg! My BOYFRIEND cleaned my kitchen AGAIN!!!
FUCK OFF YOU OBNOXIOUS BITCH!!!🤬🤬
It's the "before I go to work" part as well, as if she's on her way to a 13 hour shift in a hospital or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Whateverrr

I think the thing is people need to chill a bit about Covid especially on tattle as it’s not going anywhere . If restrictions do lift in 2 weeks everyone’s going to do as they please again anyway and those that are still really panicky and scared are just going to have to get on with it and allow others to do what is best for them. Life may never be the same but so many of these threads on here now are like the Covid police. I’m all for picking poppy up on most her crap as she’s a drain but I do think she did the best she could. My sons had to isolate 5 times in the last months never had a symptom or positive test and it’s ruining his life and everyone else’s in the house due to his lack of schooling and social interaction. Before anyone says anything either I’ve took it serious as my stepmum died of it in April 2020 so I’m aware of how dangerous it can be. Poppy is still a lazy greedy sex mad attention seeker though.
I disagree with you entirely. I am one of those frightened people with underlying health issues and trust me, I’ll still wear a mask and socially distance once the govt relaxes the rules but if other people don’t. Then that will be none of my business. However, the rules are still in place now for a reason, not everyone has been given the chance to have a vaccine for instance. So Poppy, with her following, should follow the rules. No excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From a quick FB search it looks like he was in a long term relationship, there are some wedding day pics in 2017 but unsure if it’s from his wedding day, but his mum has a “mother of the groom” picture from that time too… could have a brother maybe?
This man has gone from working in a hotel & having a quiet life to having tattlers looking at his mums Facebook albums & being someone’s full time carer/feeder/cleaner in no time 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Things Poppy will show on Instagram:
Her Pube riddled bath
Her gunt
Her clit stimulator on the bathroom sink
Her talking while eating like she’s a cow chewing grass
Her text messages to her boyfriend

Things Poppy will not show on Instagram: