Poppy Adams #7 housemates with her brother, spicy fanny from her lover, rent paid by her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that realllly grinds my gears is when women make out like men are gods for doing BASIC life skills! Chilli fingers is cleaning the kitchen and she does a story over it??? There is a reason why women look at men doing the bare minimum these days and think they’ve landed an absolute ten out of ten when in reality all they’ve done is clean up after themselves! Sorry it pisses me off so much 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
One thing that realllly grinds my gears is when women make out like men are gods for doing BASIC life skills! Chilli fingers is cleaning the kitchen and she does a story over it??? There is a reason why women look at men doing the bare minimum these days and think they’ve landed an absolute ten out of ten when in reality all they’ve done is clean up after themselves! Sorry it pisses me off so much 🤣
I actually watched that story and was like

- why is your flat so dirty your date so compelled to clean it for you?
- why are you not embarrassed that he has to?
- why are you at sleepover/cleaning crew levels of comfort five dates in?

Reactions: 19
I think it was more to let everyone know he was there, she needs to grow up big time 🙄

Reactions: 18
I actually watched that story and was like

- why is your flat so dirty your date so compelled to clean it for you?
- why are you not embarrassed that he has to?
- why are you at sleepover/cleaning crew levels of comfort five dates in?
Well she's already told the world what a mucky cow she is , and I don't mean all the gross oversharing sex stuff that is frankly embarrassing, I mean the dirty bath tub with all her pubes that he had the pleasure of seeing a few dates in with her...and who says romance is dead huh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of alcohol that poppy consumes is next level - I’m sorry say what you want about being in your 20’s and drinking lots but she’s at the tail end of her 20’s and I can’t believe how much she drinks after having the sleeve! My surgeon advised me it’s best to not drink alcohol for the first year! Poppy is doing stuff that people 3/4 years into their sleeve do!

Reactions: 8
The amount of alcohol that poppy consumes is next level - I’m sorry say what you want about being in your 20’s and drinking lots but she’s at the tail end of her 20’s and I can’t believe how much she drinks after having the sleeve! My surgeon advised me it’s best to not drink alcohol for the first year! Poppy is doing stuff that people 3/4 years into their sleeve do!
I didn’t think you could eat & drink as much as she does after wls…I can see her weight loss has plateaued

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think you could eat & drink as much as she does after wls…I can see her weight loss has plateaued
It'll be a year since she had it at the end of this month. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd be bleeping devastated if I was still wearing Size 20+ a year after WLS. I'd also be ashamed.

Reactions: 10
I’m a bit confused about the whole “date night” thing. Realistically this early on in the relationship, it’s just a date right?! I thought date nights are for people like me - got a house, been together for years, getting married. Surely at this stage it should be going and doing things together and having a laugh but still very much seeing each other, not date night? Or am I seeing this all wrong?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit confused about the whole “date night” thing. Realistically this early on in the relationship, it’s just a date right?! I thought date nights are for people like me - got a house, been together for years, getting married. Surely at this stage it should be going and doing things together and having a laugh but still very much seeing each other, not date night? Or am I seeing this all wrong?!
Nope - especially when things are open now! We did some great stuff together in the early days of our relationship, went on some amazing adventures. I find it weird they sit in Poppy’s flat and eat and shag.

I would also be mortified if someone started cleaning in my kitchen, I don’t expect to go into someone’s house and clean up there. Get up off your fat greedy arse and do it yourself Poppy

They always say when you get into a new relationship and get to that honeymoon stage you eat and drink loads. I can see a massive stall in her weight loss (or even a gain, which is possible) on the horizon - Chilli Fingers is a bigger lad and clearly likes his food and booze, and we all know what her brother is like!

I would be mortified if a guy I had been on a couple of dates with felt compelled to clean my kitchen.
She’s an absolute slob, not like she works hard and needs the break is it 😂

Reactions: 5
Hope that the WLS she had was funded privately and not on the NHS because that girl has bleeping abused the surgery. She hasn’t changed her lifestyle at all, she’s going to end up right back where she started eventually!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope that the WLS she had was funded privately and not on the NHS because that girl has bleeping abused the surgery. She hasn’t changed her lifestyle at all, she’s going to end up right back where she started eventually!
Privately funded and we think her parents paid for it. I don't think she'd have got it on the NHS

Privately funded and we think her parents paid for it. I don't think she'd have got it on the NHS
The process to get it on the NHS is long and hard, there’s no way she would have managed it

Reactions: 6
The process to get it on the NHS is long and hard, there’s no way she would have managed it
I know of someone who had a band on the NHS, it didn’t work and now she’s waiting for a bypass. I think if you get yourself into that state you should pay for it yourself to get out of it!

I know of someone who had a band on the NHS, it didn’t work and now she’s waiting for a bypass. I think if you get yourself into that state you should pay for it yourself to get out of it!
I don't know I wouldn't do it but It's a health matter. Obesity is classified as an illness. You don't say to someone who has a cancer because he smoked too much to pay his treatment for himself (not in Europe at least).

Reactions: 8
To have gastric band on the NHS, abuse it and then have another procedure on the NHS is wrong in my opinion.

I don't know I wouldn't do it but It's a health matter. Obesity is classified as an illness. You don't say to someone who has a cancer because he smoked too much to pay his treatment for himself (not in Europe at least).
Totally agree with this. But I still think she's really lucky to have had this opportunity that a lot of people would love to have, and she's pissed it up the wall.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.