Poppy Adams #7 housemates with her brother, spicy fanny from her lover, rent paid by her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be too embarrassed to go out if I were her! She really is a disgusting individual in all respects!

Reactions: 2
We’ve all heard it, she will stop bleeping gushing about it cause it’s disgusting… See how long that lasts eh😉

I actually snorted out loud ! She's been having a good old read here and also the Love island thread ! She literally said word for word what has been discussed on there !

And at what point does boyfriend actually get called by his actual name ? She's such a child !

I’ll be amazed if this relationship lasts long, Poppy is just way too full on, I imagine she’s A LOT to deal with

Reactions: 3
I’ll be amazed if this relationship lasts long, Poppy is just way too full on, I imagine she’s A LOT to deal with
We could be totally wrong but I believe poppy is too immature for a relationship. She really is like a lovesick teenager right now and it’s sickening tbh. You’re nearly 30 honey, grow up please.

Reactions: 1
We could be totally wrong but I believe poppy is too immature for a relationship. She really is like a lovesick teenager right now and it’s sickening tbh. You’re nearly 30 honey, grow up please.
I honestly hope I am wrong, everyone deserves to be happy. I just think she’s putting up a front constantly and that’s not going to lead to anything real

thread suggestion: Poppy Adams #8 fat belly sagging, tongue desperately wagging, ah yes she’s boyfriend bragging, again, yawn

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.