Poppy Adams #7 housemates with her brother, spicy fanny from her lover, rent paid by her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Crusty Punk for the winning title. I had to shorten it to fit it in.
Screenshot_20210704-145101~2.png

Recap
- Poppy has finally had sex and now has a boyfriend who fingered her with chilly fingers
- Poppy's brother is her new flat mate
- The boyfriend is known as whiskey man or chilli fingers
- Poppy had a negative covid test, but didn't isolate whilst waiting for her result, she invited the boyfriend round
- Poppy is still a smug twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the thing is people need to chill a bit about Covid especially on tattle as it’s not going anywhere . If restrictions do lift in 2 weeks everyone’s going to do as they please again anyway and those that are still really panicky and scared are just going to have to get on with it and allow others to do what is best for them. Life may never be the same but so many of these threads on here now are like the Covid police. I’m all for picking poppy up on most her crap as she’s a drain but I do think she did the best she could. My sons had to isolate 5 times in the last months never had a symptom or positive test and it’s ruining his life and everyone else’s in the house due to his lack of schooling and social interaction. Before anyone says anything either I’ve took it serious as my stepmum died of it in April 2020 so I’m aware of how dangerous it can be. Poppy is still a lazy greedy sex mad attention seeker though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the thing is people need to chill a bit about Covid especially on tattle as it’s not going anywhere . If restrictions do lift in 2 weeks everyone’s going to do as they please again anyway and those that are still really panicky and scared are just going to have to get on with it and allow others to do what is best for them. Life may never be the same but so many of these threads on here now are like the Covid police. I’m all for picking poppy up on most her crap as she’s a drain but I do think she did the best she could. My sons had to isolate 5 times in the last months never had a symptom or positive test and it’s ruining his life and everyone else’s in the house due to his lack of schooling and social interaction. Before anyone says anything either I’ve took it serious as my stepmum died of it in April 2020 so I’m aware of how dangerous it can be. Poppy is still a lazy greedy sex mad attention seeker though.
I disagree with you entirely. I am one of those frightened people with underlying health issues and trust me, I’ll still wear a mask and socially distance once the govt relaxes the rules but if other people don’t. Then that will be none of my business. However, the rules are still in place now for a reason, not everyone has been given the chance to have a vaccine for instance. So Poppy, with her following, should follow the rules. No excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I disagree with you entirely. I am one of those frightened people with underlying health issues and trust me, I’ll still wear a mask and socially distance once the govt relaxes the rules but if other people don’t. Then that will be none of my business. However, the rules are still in place now for a reason, not everyone has been given the chance to have a vaccine for instance. So Poppy, with her following, should follow the rules. No excuses.
Totally agree with you and the thing with Poppy is that she's never once followed the rules.

Reactions: 11
I agree with whateverrr, I’m just back from a weekend away, hardly any younger people wearing masks. My son has had to self isolate more times than I care to remember, has had to drop out of uni, lost money in his zero contract supermarket job and is now having to self isolate again as 3 of his flat mates including his gf have it. I have had it, my partner was at his mums when I got my positive result when he was there so he stayed there. I didn’t say oh you better come round to tidy my kitchen whilst I wait on the results. Plus I can clean my own kitchen, I might be big but unlike Poppy I’m not a lazy c**t who is shattered after working a day a week. I pay my own bills and don’t sponge off the government or my parents for cash

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's not turn this into a Covid debate.

But for the record I'm all for finally getting rid of masks and distancing and social number limits. All over 18's have had the chance to book a vaccine, it's time life returns to normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where I live, we don't have to use the mask outside anymore for weeks, and you still see a lot of people with masks actually. So I am sure you won't be alone. Personally, even when everything ends, I think I'll still use a mask in the crowded tube or the bus, especially in winter.

Reactions: 6
Hello fellow tattlers…I’m not weighing in with covid - I would have said there was no way she weren’t gonna get chilli fingers over even if she had a positive lat test 😂

anyhooooooooo, she seems like she’s feeling better today. Full face of make up.

Reactions: 2
It's like she's never seen rain before, her content is dull

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...she's been a massive tit all through the pandemic so yesterday she was never going to behave any differently...soo back to her being a dick !

I'm surprised we didn't get one of her that never happened stories in reference to her exciting night on the sofa with mr chilli fish fingers !!

Reactions: 7
I know everyone has there own ideas on covid, my main issue is when you’re an ‘influencer’ with a large following I do think you have a responsibility to be seen to do the right thing

Reactions: 14
She's had a lovely excuse to get out of working this weekend though hasn't she (if she was on the rota 😂)

Also yay for thread title 🙌

Reactions: 3
But she’s followed the rules for a test. She had a negative flo test so didn’t really have to even do a pcr.

Ok so moving on... Is she knobbing her brother or no? 😂🤣
Her brothers stories today 🙈 odd

She's had a lovely excuse to get out of working this weekend though hasn't she (if she was on the rota 😂)

Also yay for thread title 🙌
Think she only does 1 or 2 days so probs doesn’t even bother her. Plus as everyone keeps saying hey parents pay for everything. Is her brother really setting up stuff in Essex but living half time in Edinburgh? I’m beginning to think the parents have bought her flat or are just paying the full rent. Satchel shop ain’t paying that much for 2 days part time.

Reactions: 1
It blows my mind that she can drink champagne and eat food at the same time after her bypass. Surely that is just a massive no no 🤯

Reactions: 13
I honestly hope this guy works out for her, I just can’t help thinking that when things are so full on so quickly they tend to burn out fast, I couldn’t bring myself to make something so public so soon

Reactions: 10
It blows my mind that she can drink champagne and eat food at the same time after her bypass. Surely that is just a massive no no 🤯
I think it's becoming more and more apparent that she has fucked up WLS x2 !!

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same… she either posts It and doesn’t eat much of it or she’s just has stretched her stomach again😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.