Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaves her hole but not her thighs...sure, Jan! πŸ™„
Was just coming to say this. Her hole is surely harder to locate and shave than the tops of her legs?

Maybe she shaved round her mouth - with the amount of tit she talks it could be perceived as an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not gonna lie, I shave my bumhole (sometimes get it waxed) and I'm a similar size to Poppy (well, I assume I am but hard to be certain when she's so dishonest about her size) but I do also shave the tops of my thighs πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Okay guys look im sorry but I just neeeeed to know! WHY are people shaving their asshole???? Someone please tell me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay guys look im sorry but I just neeeeed to know! WHY are people shaving their asshole???? Someone please tell me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I imagine that in some people it can get quite hairy (probably poppy's PCOS) and as such would be like shitting through a tennis racket πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not gonna lie, I shave my bumhole (sometimes get it waxed) and I'm a similar size to Poppy (well, I assume I am but hard to be certain when she's so dishonest about her size) but I do also shave the tops of my thighs πŸ˜‚
You're very brave! I'd be worried about nicking it with the razor (if I could reach around there that is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was just coming to say this. Her hole is surely harder to locate and shave than the tops of her legs?

Maybe she shaved round her mouth - with the amount of tit she talks it could be perceived as an hole.
i just nearly spat my Pepsi out laughing at my desk at work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll give her one thing, her makeup always looks good, well it does today, she looks great.

I'll give her one thing, her makeup always looks good, well it does today, she looks great.
But completely dead behind the eyes - no sparkle at all. Such a shame because it's a beautiful dress !

Also massive fail when you have the revolting FFFB sharing your posts πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.