Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weight loss surgery’s done bugger all has it 😅😅
I actually just registered to come here and say this. So it’s not just me that thinks she looks like she’s lost 0 weight since her wls?!

I actually used to really like her, but then I was served by her a couple of times in Yours, the first time she chatted to her colleague the whole time, the second time I heard her make a comment about me as I was leaving! Was actually distraught 😅

Also this was pre her most recent wls but she was MUCH bigger than she looks on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I actually just registered to come here and say this. So it’s not just me that thinks she looks like she’s lost 0 weight since her wls?!

I actually used to really like her, but then I was served by her a couple of times in Yours, the first time she chatted to her colleague the whole time, the second time I heard her make a comment about me as I was leaving! Was actually distraught 😅

Also this was pre her most recent wls but she was MUCH bigger than she looks on Instagram.
I can imagine her being a witch.
Would you say she's lost any weight?

Reactions: 3
I’m always wary of people who throw the bestie term around so loosely. My mum is my best friend and always has been, I have a lot of friends thou

I can see her being a cow to be honest! She really does think so highly of herself! To be honest we all knew she was BIG but none of us knew how big until that friend of hers showed the video of her driving! She’s an absolute catfish hence why she goes on about it so much!

Reactions: 5
She is the lowest of the low... answering the question when did you last have sex. She truly is a dirty midden!

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her being a witch.
Would you say she's lost any weight?
Last time I saw her was pre her surgery but I was really surprised how much bigger she was in real life. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it’s very deceiving how she looks much smaller on her Instagram, especially when she harps on so much about body positivity 🙄

Reactions: 5
Last time I saw her was pre her surgery but I was really surprised how much bigger she was in real life. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it’s very deceiving how she looks much smaller on her Instagram, especially when she harps on so much about body positivity 🙄
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with that if that's how it came across. I think because she hid her weight for so long and then announced the wls, it was shocking to see her true size. I think because she spouts body positivity and body confidence, but really doesn't appear to have that with all her posing and hiding herself, it's interesting to me to know how much bigger she actually was.

She is the lowest of the low... answering the question when did you last have sex. She truly is a dirty midden!
And the fact that she said we're in a pandemic, it was October, full on pandemic when rates were through the window. Oh and all the body positivity crap, she's such a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with that if that's how it came across.
Oh no not at all! It was more a disclaimer for myself! 😅

Interestingly enough I was just looking at the Donald Stanley shoot she did recently compared to a picture she took and posted herself. I think they speak for themselves..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair it might be the dress as it is a bleeping tent
Oh no not at all! It was more a disclaimer for myself! 😅

Interestingly enough I was just looking at the Donald Stanley shoot she did recently compared to a picture she took and posted herself. I think they speak for themselves..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And the fact that she said we're in a pandemic, it was October, full on pandemic when rates were through the window. Oh and all the body positivity crap, she's such a bleeping twit.
It’s cool, her brothers in her bubble!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She has gone to another level she is disgusting- her own mother sees her Instagram feeds has she no respect at all. Her mother can surely not be proud of her!

Reactions: 1
She has gone to another level she is disgusting- her own mother sees her Instagram feeds has she no respect at all. Her mother can surely not be proud of her!
I find it disgusting as well! My mum is my best friend but NO WAY in hell would I sit there and talk about the last time I had sex or any of the Crap she talks about!

Reactions: 2
I'm glad she's had sex in lockdown and blatantly posted about it for the world to see how much of a moron she is. Wonder if she wore a mask like when she had her hair done 🥱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.