Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her parents going to work all day, coming home, making their indulged adult children an evening meal, then finally sitting down on front of the tv, opening Instagram and seeing Tweedledee rolling about her bed in her underwear “pouting” looking more like she’s taken an epidural to the face. They must sit there thinking my shift today has paid this roasters rent in a flat she won’t go back to cause she’s too busy being a bleep on tinder and getting her deflated baps out for attention.
Havent laughed so hard in weeks 😂😂😂😂😂

Havent laughed so hard in weeks 😂😂😂😂😂
I legimately cried laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you can definitely see the weight loss on poppy when you look at the throwback she put on.
I think she’s at a size that even losing 5 stone you wouldn’t notice especially if it doesn’t go from obvious places you can’t always tell but it doesn’t mean she isn’t. If that makes sense.
From the throwbacks I can really tell In her face and other places but she won’t ever reveal what her start weight was to really know the truth of how much so far has gone

Reactions: 5
I think she’s at a size that even losing 5 stone you wouldn’t notice especially if it doesn’t go from obvious places you can’t always tell but it doesn’t mean she isn’t. If that makes sense.
Yeah, she’s so big that a huge loss wouldn’t show up as easily as it would if someone who was big but not her size.

As soon as she started consistently putting up what size she was wearing when doing hauls, I guessed she had lost a good chunk of weight because it seemed like she felt that 24 was (and is!) so much better than her previous sizes (she must have been a 28? 30?)

Reactions: 6
I think you can definitely see the weight loss on poppy when you look at the throwback she put on.
I could see that Jess has lost weight from the photo she put on.
I still think Poppy looks bigger than a 24. I think she was over a size 30 before wls.

I really get a 'vibe' (as poppy would say) that she really hates being fat. She seems like one of those fat girls that are low key witches because she loathes her body and wishes to have a flatter frame 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I love the curvissa dress she's wearing. I wonder if they've picked it for her as it really suits her

Reactions: 4
Poppy has definitely lost a fair chunk of weight, but she’s definitely taken the scenic route there. I follow a lot of weight loss surgery accounts on IG and some of them have lost 5/6 since having their bypass/sleeve in NOVEMBER. Poppy had hers July/August. Generally you’d expect a higher weight loss with the bypass and considering how big she was before, it should have whipped off her by now.

That said, the weight loss accounts I follow stick to a low carb, high protein diet with minimal snacks or high fat content. Judging by the sort of stuff Poppy still eats that may account for why she’s not lost it as quickly. I also think she’s lost a lot more when she’s been with her parents because I suspect she’s cooked for and waited on hand and foot. If she was back in Scotland I suspect she’d be eating crap like she was when she was up there post surgery. She strikes me as someone who may have the surgery but not actually address the issue of why she got that big in the first place and without being under the same roof as the people who paid for it, she may well fall prey to overeating again.

Reactions: 3
Poppy has definitely lost a fair chunk of weight, but she’s definitely taken the scenic route there. I follow a lot of weight loss surgery accounts on IG and some of them have lost 5/6 since having their bypass/sleeve in NOVEMBER. Poppy had hers July/August. Generally you’d expect a higher weight loss with the bypass and considering how big she was before, it should have whipped off her by now.

That said, the weight loss accounts I follow stick to a low carb, high protein diet with minimal snacks or high fat content. Judging by the sort of stuff Poppy still eats that may account for why she’s not lost it as quickly. I also think she’s lost a lot more when she’s been with her parents because I suspect she’s cooked for and waited on hand and foot. If she was back in Scotland I suspect she’d be eating crap like she was when she was up there post surgery. She strikes me as someone who may have the surgery but not actually address the issue of why she got that big in the first place and without being under the same roof as the people who paid for it, she may well fall prey to overeating again.
Good point, she has lost more weight since being at home! To be honest poppy should be about a size 20 by now but she literally arse fluffed around for the first 6 months which is the time you’re supposed to lose the most weight

I could see that Jess has lost weight from the photo she put on.
I still think Poppy looks bigger than a 24. I think she was over a size 30 before wls.
Yeah at least a size 34 I would say!

Reactions: 2
I think as she shows more of her body now we can safely say she’s lost a decent amount . We know how well she’d worked her angles. I reckon she was easily a 32. Her face and shoulders etc are so much thinner. I hope she carry’s on losing and feels better for it.

Oh god, we’re back to tinder messages, it’s so cringe 😬
She NEEDS to stop sharing these!!!! It’s mortifying. Imagine being all bantery cool gurl online then meeting her and she’s like yeah I can only eat one spoonful of rice cos I’ve had WLS 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It just comes across as desperate, if she was 16 then fair enough, but she’s old enough to realise that this doesn’t come across well

How many 'besties' does Poppy have? Feel like every day she's posting about another best mates birthday, makes me feel dead lonely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many 'besties' does Poppy have? Feel like every day she's posting about another best mates birthday, makes me feel dead lonely 😂
I was just coming in here to post the same thing! It seems like everyone is her ‘bestie’ which makes me think they’re probably more like frenemies

Reactions: 4
I was just coming in here to post the same thing! It seems like everyone is her ‘bestie’ which makes me think they’re probably more like frenemies
I have a friend who does this...every friend is her "bestie". Gets on my tits to be honest.

Reactions: 7
I have a friend who does this...every friend is her "bestie". Gets on my tits to be honest.
Is this not something that stops? I have friends that are like sisters and they'd never call me bestie and neither would I, even though they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.