Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does suffer with anxiety, then alcohol doesn’t help. Going out and getting tit faced will most most people more anxious (especially when hungover). Her face looked really bloated in today’s stories and I don’t think it’s just due to the filter.

Reactions: 6
Every time poppy goes out there seems to be an issue or some
‘Drama ‘ Im sorry but what a piss take her bitching about the cost of drinks when she orders random
tit every week! If prices have gone up it’s not because they’re being greedy it’s because they’re trying to survive after what’s happened to them!
Also I’m truly thinking of the people who have just spoken so openly about their anxiety, I’m so sorry you have to go through that and it makes
Me angry at poppy for claiming to have issues which I don’t really think are there.
You guys are amazing, thank you for telling your stories about your struggle
P.s.
I’ve had a few fo
Drink myself so sorry if it’s come itt it all weird 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love some of her outfits and as a big girl I like to get ideas but Ive muted her from stories because honestly she just loves the sound of her own voice and I find her very irritating.

Reactions: 12
Was she not drunk during that video where her and her friend dressed each other in those hideous outfits?
Yup, she filmed herself taking shots in that video...plus she drank multiple times over Christmas....she also had a few girls nights out when pubs where open last autumn...so as per usual she is full of lies

Reactions: 8
She really is the queen of angles, going off that underwear shoot

Reactions: 3
Honestly those underwear photos 🤮🤮🤮 I’m so embarrassed for her to be honest. ‘When you’re not entertaining any men’ 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Oh Poppy has a hangover. Quelle surprise.

Little Miss ‘I’m so anxious’ didn’t appear too anxious to go and get her hair done and get shitted down the pub. As someone who struggles massively with mental health it just takes the bleeping piss when people claim to suffer or understand and blatantly take the piss.

I wonder if she’s on benefits and claims mental health - I know nobody wants people who claim benefits for MH to be housebound but she’s just a joke.
100% she is 👀

Imagine her parents going to work all day, coming home, making their indulged adult children an evening meal, then finally sitting down on front of the tv, opening Instagram and seeing Tweedledee rolling about her bed in her underwear “pouting” looking more like she’s taken an epidural to the face. They must sit there thinking my shift today has paid this roasters rent in a flat she won’t go back to cause she’s too busy being a bleep on tinder and getting her deflated baps out for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine her parents going to work all day, coming home, making their indulged adult children an evening meal, then finally sitting down on front of the tv, opening Instagram and seeing Tweedledee rolling about her bed in her underwear “pouting” looking more like she’s taken an epidural to the face. They must sit there thinking my shift today has paid this roasters rent in a flat she won’t go back to cause she’s too busy being a bleep on tinder and getting her deflated baps out for attention.
I am dying at epidural to the face!! 🤣 totally agree though, I doubt she makes enough money from Instagram, (Although, I have no idea really If she could) so they must be helping her financially? I really want to see what she does when lockdown is over, will she go back to Scotland? And will she have to get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.