Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so full of tit. Why would you not open on what would be the busiest day of the year so far. I'm guessing they get round it due to it being "work"
I know he’s literally replied that in every comment. I’m exempt but still try to wear a mask for short periods. I’m not at the hairdressers till may 4th , nearly 30 weeks since I had my roots done and I’d feel uneasy . I hate this we’ve done a Covid test.

Reactions: 5
There you go.
Ugh. It's still a legal requirement isn't it? They're not from the same household

Regardless it's a terrible advert for him, his salon and just makes Poppy look like an idiot.

Makes me so mad.

I try to stay out these threads as I don't really like bashing people online but sod that - she's a knob.

Reactions: 8
I know he’s literally replied that in every comment. I’m exempt but still try to wear a mask for short periods. I’m not at the hairdressers till may 4th , nearly 30 weeks since I had my roots done and I’d feel uneasy . I hate this we’ve done a Covid test.
It really annoys me and I don't believe that half the time they've done a test, it's not like we ever see the results. I'm desperate to get my hair dyes, it's a multitude of colours from box dyes, but I'm hanging on for my first vaccine, so I have some immunity. I'm terrified of sitting inside anywhere that isn't my house.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m most upset that she’s stuck to the same hair colour :( I don’t think it suits, I’m used to her being brighter and bolder when it comes to hair colours

(I am of course upset by the blatant disregard of rules in place to keep everyone safe but she’s been bending rules this whole time so I fully expected it honestly)

Reactions: 3
I’m most upset that she’s stuck to the same hair colour :( I don’t think it suits, I’m used to her being brighter and bolder when it comes to hair colours

(I am of course upset by the blatant disregard of rules in place to keep everyone safe but she’s been bending rules this whole time so I fully expected it honestly)
Her hair looks awful, she suits being a red head.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that neither of them have worn a mask.

I do think it was really stupid of them both to do that reel without masks, read the room springs to mind.

Last edited:
He’s going to be pissed off that he shut on one of his busiest days of the year and poppy can’t even put a reel up to advertise now:

I don’t believe it - no sane business man would shut today

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so obsessed with him that I’m surprised that she hasn’t licked his face anyway since she’s got the vaccine and they’ve been tested. There’s something fishy going on if the he is closed on what could be one of the busiest days of the year for POPPY. Like... POPPY. C’mon! I mean what kind of content would be worth closing the business for? A 30 second reel versus a 8/9/10 hour day with multiple clients.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s literally been preaching about how she is terrified and yet can see someone without any PPE? Disgusting. Hope his business gets reported - clearly said every client needs to wear PPE
She’s an actual joke considering she has such a platform to people.
What’s her excuse she can’t wear for. Will it be anxiety? The same anxiety that’s terrifying her to leave the house yet it’s never stopped her has it. Urgh.
I’m fed up of people claiming to be this and that over lockdown stopping yet don’t seem to want to do things to protect themselves like wearing a masK when in close contact with a stranger. I’m sure when she goes out for drinks and food she’ll be the kind moaning of no social distance and how busy it is although she’s also there YAWN

Reactions: 4
He’s going to be pissed off that he shut on one of his busiest days of the year and poppy can’t even put a reel up to advertise now:

I don’t believe it - no sane business man would shut today
He's full of tit. There is no way that after 3 months of being closed, he stay closed on the first day he could reopen just for Miss Poppy!

Omg how absolutely bleeping cringe to consider that he would have closed the salon just to film that crappy reel lol.... not buying it! Absolute wankers the both of them, the law is you have to wear face masks, why oh why if he has a business would he post a video without masks. Ruins his reputation and make him look like a giant cock

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks like a twit, loves himself, you can tell he’s a mate of hers.

• Haha
Still on her tiktok, her name is @poppyadams92 on there and yes, she’s getting comments about lack of mask
Thank you :) Well after viewing it, I for one think that it was DEFINITELY worth breaking mask rules and closing your business for. The never before seen content, the superior editing, the excellent lip syncing... definitely worth acting like a bleeping tool for.

/s

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.