Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, being vaccinated doesn’t make you immune it just means that someone like Poppy who is morbidly obese will be less likely to require a bleeping ventilator if and when she catches it.

Secondly, regular testing doesn’t mean you don’t have covid.

Thirdly, you’re clearly breaking lockdown rules. Poppy has been seen wearing a mask before so is clearly capable of wearing them and this bellend cutting her hair for some pathetic “content” doesn’t exempt him from mask wearing.

Poor anxious Poppy who’s nervous to re-emerge into the world has not only gone to the hairdressers on the very day restrictions lift, she’s gone to the pub too, with no mask or distancing in sight, not to mention the Edinburgh to Essex stampede of Elephants that was her and her brother hot footing it down the motorway consuming 10000 calories each in a single journey. She needs to just duck off... I hope she shits her insides out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The way she waddles from side to side when she walks 😳 It makes me think she is still a lot bigger in real life than she reveals online.

Reactions: 6
I was at the hairdressers last week as in Scotland. A lot of hairdressers aren't open on Mondays here but they opened last week for business even though it was Easter Monday. I find it bizarre he didn't.

Hairdresser had a mask on the entire time but did tell me I didn't need to whilst getting my hair dyed as they need to access behind your ears etc. One other women was in when I was and she was getting a short cut so again they needed access. That's within the rules, I just checked, so I'm not sure why they don't explain that rather than say the salon was closed 🤷‍♀️

Just watched her tik tok... so many justified negative comments. I had a mask on whilst I waited and whilst my hair was styled and half of dye time... it was only for dye around my ears and then wash off it was removed and hairdresser had mask and visor.

Even if he can't wear a mask he can definitely wear a visor.... that's just did

Last edited:
I was at the hairdressers last week as in Scotland. A lot of hairdressers aren't open on Mondays here but they opened last week for business even though it was Easter Monday. I find it bizarre he didn't.

Hairdresser had a mask on the entire time but did tell me I didn't need to whilst getting my hair dyed as they need to access behind your ears etc. One other women was in when I was and she was getting a short cut so again they needed access. That's within the rules, I just checked, so I'm not sure why they don't explain that rather than say the salon was closed 🤷‍♀️

Just watched her tik tok... so many justified negative comments. I had a mask on whilst I waited and whilst my hair was styled and half of dye time... it was only for dye around my ears and then wash off it was removed and hairdresser had mask and visor.

Even if he can't wear a mask he can definitely wear a visor.... that's just did
I can understand removing your mask to get behind your ears, that makes sense. Poppy, just took the piss, but last time he did her hair, they didn't wear masks.
Can you travel into Scotland now? I'm wondering when she's going back to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 2
I can understand removing your mask to get behind your ears, that makes sense. Poppy, just took the piss, but last time he did her hair, they didn't wear masks.
Can you travel into Scotland now? I'm wondering when she's going back to Edinburgh.
You can travel for essential purposes but I doubt she will as our non-essential shops and hospitality etc are still closed.

Im wondering if she will go back and stay there. There’s nothing for her to go back to really is there. Not like she has a job.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get it! If they know it’s being shared on Poppy’s insta with loads of followers it’s obviously going to cause some drama. Even if they didn’t wear masks they could’ve just worn them for that stupid pointless bleeping reel lol

Reactions: 10
Im wondering if she will go back and stay there. There’s nothing for her to go back to really is there. Not like she has a job.
Nothing, well apart from Millie who moved there with her and I guess the odd friend like the girl from mouse gate.

I really don’t get it! If they know it’s being shared on Poppy’s insta with loads of followers it’s obviously going to cause some drama. Even if they didn’t wear masks they could’ve just worn them for that stupid pointless bleeping reel lol
That’s implying they have brains 😂 But all this drama, it couldve been easily avoided if you just wore a mask. Now you’ve spent the day filming a reel that you cant post hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Poppy has a hangover. Quelle surprise.

Little Miss ‘I’m so anxious’ didn’t appear too anxious to go and get her hair done and get shitted down the pub. As someone who struggles massively with mental health it just takes the bleeping piss when people claim to suffer or understand and blatantly take the piss.

I wonder if she’s on benefits and claims mental health - I know nobody wants people who claim benefits for MH to be housebound but she’s just a joke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Poppy has a hangover. Quelle surprise.

Little Miss ‘I’m so anxious’ didn’t appear too anxious to go and get her hair done and get shitted down the pub. As someone who struggles massively with mental health it just takes the bleeping piss when people claim to suffer or understand and blatantly take the piss.

I wonder if she’s on benefits and claims mental health - I know nobody wants people who claim benefits for MH to be housebound but she’s just a joke.
Completely agree with you. I struggle to go out, especially alone. I am not going anywhere near a pub/restaurant until I know the fuss has died down and then I'll be holding my husband's hand very tightly! I am getting my hair done later this week (a bit of self-care) but that is filling me with anxiety. At least I know the salon I go to will be covid secure and only have a few people in at a time. I will be going straight there then straight home, as it'll too anxiety-provoking to do anything else that day.

The thought of me doing both in one day though, on the first day back - nope, no chance! That is far too much for me to even consider! I wish it could be different, but it's how I've learned to cope.

• Heart
Completely agree with you. I struggle to go out, especially alone. I am not going anywhere near a pub/restaurant until I know the fuss has died down and then I'll be holding my husband's hand very tightly! I am getting my hair done later this week (a bit of self-care) but that is filling me with anxiety. At least I know the salon I go to will be covid secure and only have a few people in at a time. I will be going straight there then straight home, as it'll too anxiety-provoking to do anything else that day.

The thought of me doing both in one day though, on the first day back - nope, no chance! That is far too much for me to even consider! I wish it could be different, but it's how I've learned to cope.
Definitely this. I hate being out now, hate it. I'm getting my hair done at 9am, literally as the salon doors open, as I know that no one will have been in my seat/area that day and everything is thoroughly cleaned the night before.

• Heart
Definitely this. I hate being out now, hate it. I'm getting my hair done at 9am, literally as the salon doors open, as I know that no one will have been in my seat/area that day and everything is thoroughly cleaned the night before.
Same!! I know the area around the salon will be quieter at that time too.

Reactions: 1
It’s probably the filter mixed with being hungover but it looked like she had red eyes from crying especially in the story where she says she did have a lovely evening. I know I’m reading too much into it, ignore me haha.

I think she was a fool to go out drinking on the first day lockdown lifts if your anxiety is as bad as she says BUT if you do, surely you’d go for a drink or two and then head home? As they were walking and bitching about the cost, Brad said that they had 4 rounds.

• Haha
She's so full of tit claiming that she's only had a drink 3 times in the last year!

Reactions: 5
It’s probably the filter mixed with being hungover but it looked like she had red eyes from crying especially in the story where she says she did have a lovely evening. I know I’m reading too much into it, ignore me haha.

I think she was a fool to go out drinking on the first day lockdown lifts if your anxiety is as bad as she says BUT if you do, surely you’d go for a drink or two and then head home? As they were walking and bitching about the cost, Brad said that they had 4 rounds.
I think she makes up her anxiety, she also claims she's an introvert, she's full of tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.