Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tent-like dresses?? Just what us plus-sized ladies want...are we going backwards??

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the Donald Stanley stuff - reminds me of Etam in the 90’s - shapeless, baggy typical fat girl clothes. Plus sizes deserve so much more. Is anyone really wearing that day to day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A belted sack is exactly what every fat woman wants to wear :rolleyes: Just looked at the DS Insta page and it’s basically women swamped in billowy fabric. And from what I remember from the Jess page, his stuff is really expensive too isn’t it? Hard pass. Totally agree with the poster who said if she wasn’t being paid, she would never wear the DS stuff.

That gingham outfit really shows off her belly/FUPA and woof, it’s a bad look.

Poppy’s makeup is gorgeous though (maybe not the overlined lips) can’t fault her on that 👌

Reactions: 7
I also enjoy that Preachy Poppy with the short lived covid anxiety has managed to put her worries behind her to do a photo shoot with a photographer who isn’t wearing a mask. BUT WE MOVE to quote the bold hypocritical Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s so pretty, stunning but is soooooo self obsessed. Like It’s beyond loving herself at this point.

Why do influencers ( her Jess George) always after a few selfies have to do a last one face pulling for ‘ the bants’ 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d like to see her wear some of those clothes in her everyday life, but I doubt that’s going to happen. Despite going on about how amazing a lot of the pieces she gets paid to promote are, she just wears the same thing day in day out. I know with Covid and everything maybe it’s not the best example, but even before Covid she seemed to play it very safe IRL yet would preach about wearing ‘out there’ stuff on her feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I swear Donald Stanley is a company that hates plus size women. "Here, put this shapeless sack on you chubby witch. That'll be 150 quid, whale"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Covid anxious Poppy hugs and is practicing zero social distancing with someone outside her bubble.

Figures

Reactions: 9
Exactly fair enough this is classed as 'work' but at work you are supposed to be socially distanced and wear masks?? If I go to work I have to spend a 10 hour shift with a mask on yet she can just stand around in clothes and be this close to other people 🙄

Reactions: 8
Exactly fair enough this is classed as 'work' but at work you are supposed to be socially distanced and wear masks?? If I go to work I have to spend a 10 hour shift with a mask on yet she can just stand around in clothes and be this close to other people 🙄
The photographer should 100% be wearing a mask.

Reactions: 3
Why do influencers ( her Jess George) always after a few selfies have to do a last one face pulling for ‘ the bants’ 🤦‍♂️
Gotta cover all bases... the ultimate people pleaser move, reeks of desperation, ‘look how I can be sexy but I’m also so cute and funny and relatable’

Reactions: 3
The difference between the other model on the set and Poppy’s modelling stance / body language is like night and day 🤣
I swear Donald Stanley is a company that hates plus size women. "Here, put this shapeless sack on you chubby witch. That'll be 150 quid, whale"
😂😂😂. So true. It’s like clothes for fat women from the early 2000s.... get with the times! Fat women deserve nice stylish clothes too and not a bin bag looking sack.

The Donald Stanley outfits are awful, the dresses in her reels however are much more flattering on her- I love that gingham one!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.