Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was in a bubble with her last mate she saw...
She was, she's in a bubble with anyone. I'll be so glad when I stop hearing the word "bubble", it's just a bullshit word people say so they can do whatever they want. The vaccine was wasted on her, it would have been better going to someone who is a benefit to society, not a waste of space scrounger. I really can't stand her.

Reactions: 8
I thought she’d been looking really good lately if I’m honest but her latest pic 🤦🏻‍♀️ The gormless sexy face is back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those pink checked trousers are eye wateringly tight, who would want to wear those? She can barely sit in them. Awful.

Reactions: 1
Why does she think people want to see this?! All good being body positive etc etc but this is not a good look in these pants.
4E4496FB-5580-4C03-984A-A61D76A0F617.jpeg
CB651144-CD81-488C-B609-A7136F3190E8.jpeg
DCFBD38E-91C0-4A7E-A3E7-1ED31D9FBA5F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She looks awful. This is probably what her sex face looks like 🤮🤢
I couldn't tell if she was constipated/in pain or just trying to be sexy, I think she's trying to be sexy. She's an odd one.
Screenshot_20210322-133148.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't mind the suit, it looks awful on her, the pants are too tight, but regardless of that, what are the boots about?

Reactions: 3
Why does she think we want to see a photo of her wearing nothing under the blazer! Disgusting. And if she sat down wearing those trousers she would split the backside - far too tight - so unsightly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think thats her “I can’t breathe and definitely can’t sit down in this” look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.