Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been said all along how wealthy Poppy’s parents are, one of her friends chimed in very very early to the first threads stating this. I can’t believe that people ever doubted it? She’s a 30 something unemployed woman who flounders around having two lots of weight loss stories? Who never talks about debt or paying bills? Who always buys what she wants? And people doubt that her parents aren’t loaded? Lol
I’m jealous and I’m 43 ! I don’t doubt her parents are loaded! It’s on them though. . I have 6 kids my eldest is 22 in a few months and has worked since 15 , has a degree and still lives at home. He’s a manager and on good bloody money , I help if he needs it but we are just normal earners in the northeast. I don’t think people doubt her parents are wealthy but if they want to help their daughter that’s on them. I don’t think she’s piss poor in her own right. But I don’t know if she earns much cash just tit clothes!

Reactions: 3
My parents would have given me their last penny if I had really needed it. What they absolutely would not have done was indulge me to the point where I was a 28 year old baby with no idea how to actually support myself if the chips were down. Good for them that they have done so well for themselves but their kids are horribly spoilt. What’s Poppy going to do when her Insta days are over?

Reactions: 14
She defo has a food OF page where she posts pics and videos of her eating I'm telling ya. The 'content' she's posted about those Gyoza is right up that street
She's disgusting. We don't need to see what is inside her mouth.

My parents would have given me their last penny if I had really needed it. What they absolutely would not have done was indulge me to the point where I was a 28 year old baby with no idea how to actually support myself if the chips were down. Good for them that they have done so well for themselves but their kids are horribly spoilt. What’s Poppy going to do when her Insta days are over?
Find a wealthy husband?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ll always give credit where credit is due, poppy really show us everything in terms of her skin. It would not be easy to show what does. Hats off to her tbh

Reactions: 7
And the royal ‘we’ is strange, we own it, we rent it out , it’s her mum and dads!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wanna know how she affords rent, council tax and bills on her flat in Scotland when she’s not even loving there!! Surely Instagram doesn’t pay that well.

I wanna know how she affords rent, council tax and bills on her flat in Scotland when she’s not even loving there!! Surely Instagram doesn’t pay that well.
Everyone says her parents pay it. Maybe they make enough by re ting out their beach hut to pay it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This sounds horrible, but I think she's really ugly now, but that's down to her personality.

Reactions: 7
So, my friend told me about too good to go a while ago, and I got excited about it but then talked myself out of using it because surely, me and all my privilege, I’d be taking that away from someone whose struggling and could really make that sort of thing last. Am I being an arse? I just feel like Poppy clearly comes from money and she spends like no-one I’ve ever seen, she can afford whatever she wants. Why potentially take away something that could genuinely help other people :( it’s 100% a good thing as waste food in this country is a nightmare, maybe I’m just being too sensitive or critical here but it’s honestly made me a bit mad :(

Reactions: 8
What is with these people who've had weight loss surgery getting all of this leftover food?! You don't need it!! Emma drew is the same. A year out of weight loss surgery yet will snaffle up all the leftovers

Reactions: 1
So, my friend told me about too good to go a while ago, and I got excited about it but then talked myself out of using it because surely, me and all my privilege, I’d be taking that away from someone whose struggling and could really make that sort of thing last. Am I being an arse? I just feel like Poppy clearly comes from money and she spends like no-one I’ve ever seen, she can afford whatever she wants. Why potentially take away something that could genuinely help other people :( it’s 100% a good thing as waste food in this country is a nightmare, maybe I’m just being too sensitive or critical here but it’s honestly made me a bit mad :(
The likes of too good to go & olio are about reducing food waste. They aren't really marketed as any kind of charitable/food poverty helping operation. Albeit they may help people in need, the priority is reducing the food waste. The big companies are that tight they would rather try and get a couple of pounds (in the case of too good to go) for a few bags of groceries than give the stuff away/bin it. And remember thats after they have spent all day trying to convince someone to buy it at a lower price with the yellow stickers.

I'm more judging her for buying it when she says she can only eat a really small amount because of her surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.