Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @Sozhun for the winning title.

I hope I've set this up right, I thought this had the most likes. There was another post that sounded like a title, but wasn't suggested as one and I couldn't fit it in.

Update on Poppy
She still talks about sex, seems desperate for it and carries around a soft toy dick.
Still living at home
She goes for drives at random times of the night
She's still a twat!

Sorry, I've wrote this is thread 4 and it's thread 5 and I can't edit it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Mo Harris

Ooh what rules do they break?? I’m an Etsy seller (not of these boxes) but wonder what the rules were.
Nothing in those tat boxes ever looks like it’s actually been handmade by the seller, I think she’s buying it all in and just putting it together in boxes. If I’m right, Etsy consider that as re-selling, which is supposedly against the rules but they’re not great at enforcing it.

8FB8E506-A76A-4034-BA1B-A4E60CA9C282.png

I only sell on Etsy as a hobby, but it annoys me as it’s supposed to be a handmade market place, and people who run handmade businesses are having to compete with mass produced tat peddlers who shouldn’t really be on there. The fact that this one is being assisted by an ultra beggy influencer like Poppy makes it even more annoying.

MoaningMyrtle2019

I really get a 'vibe' (as poppy would say) that she really hates being fat. She seems like one of those fat girls that are low key bitches because she loathes her body and wishes to have a flatter frame 🤷‍♀️

Chip1984

VIP Member
Happy to report that the black and green asos dress looks a damn sight better on me than her 😁

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
He’s going to be pissed off that he shut on one of his busiest days of the year and poppy can’t even put a reel up to advertise now:

I don’t believe it - no sane business man would shut today

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Because it's super important that her hair looks good for when she's sat in her room or car talking shite ! She really is vacuous waste of space !

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Gutted I have a a full time job that has me knackered and I still couldn't afford half of that boots haul in my budget! I'm bitter today 😜

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I wonder if poppy realises the damage she does when she posts her catfishing photos... I’m a size 16 and would be lying if I said that Poppy’s photos don’t have me doubting myself so much. She often looks smaller than me and I have zero stomach (I had a tummy tuck and am not kidding, I’m as flat as a pancake)

Reactions: 10

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I really don’t get it! If they know it’s being shared on Poppy’s insta with loads of followers it’s obviously going to cause some drama. Even if they didn’t wear masks they could’ve just worn them for that stupid pointless fucking reel lol

Lurkaroundyou

Anyone a bit perplexed by her last story? Asking who would be offended by that guy admitting that her size was a factor in why he swiped on her? Tinder is a purely visual app, people don’t swipe on you because of your great personality which they don’t know you have yet, so of course men who like bigger girls are more likely to swipe on her. If she wanted to be judged on more than her body she shouldn’t be on tinder!

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Just like to state that I’m naturally not an insecure person but lately maybe I’m not sure how im feeling but seeing poppy look so tiny in some
Of those outfits when she says she’s wearing a size 24 when I’m a size 16 and I feel like she looks smaller than me!
It’s worth noting she’s taller I believe? I mean she wears size 9 shoes so it could be that she’s quite taller. I’m a size 16/18 and I’m 5’4 and I look fatter because I’m shorter

Just like to state that I’m naturally not an insecure person but lately maybe I’m not sure how im feeling but seeing poppy look so tiny in some
Of those outfits when she says she’s wearing a size 24 when I’m a size 16 and I feel like she looks smaller than me!
Also another thing is that she works the angles to the MAX!!! Even before her wls, when she’d pose for photos she’d look so so so slender and tiny! But then you’ll see a photo of her in real life and she looks feckin HUGE!!! If you look at her photos she has where she’s on the beach in the pink jacket you’ll see she looks really large. She’s a huge catfish

Look at that belly
B9E8B453-36A5-4848-90F8-401F31B6340B.jpeg

Convinced they’re related...
BA69F26D-6C9A-4890-B7C2-B4DFBE2AA9AF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I do wonder if she wears those boots & trainers because her feet are so wide/fat that no other footwear fit her.
Oh but Miss Poppy wears strappy heels all the time - well when she's posing in dresses in order to profit off affiliate links she does !

She's another one that is very good at pretending she goes out wearing dresses / heels but the reality is she lives in ugly clumpy trainers and those really massive black boots 🥴