Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spookyboo

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with that if that's how it came across.
Oh no not at all! It was more a disclaimer for myself! 😅

Interestingly enough I was just looking at the Donald Stanley shoot she did recently compared to a picture she took and posted herself. I think they speak for themselves..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15

missbct

Chatty Member
Poppy who has massive anxiety about lockdown lifting going to an appointment to have her nails done. Less than a week after the haircut.

Sure Jan.

Meanwhile the rest of us with crippling anxiety about normal life are still doing the same thing and worrying about how they’ll ever emerge out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Furnessian

VIP Member
My parents would have given me their last penny if I had really needed it. What they absolutely would not have done was indulge me to the point where I was a 28 year old baby with no idea how to actually support myself if the chips were down. Good for them that they have done so well for themselves but their kids are horribly spoilt. What’s Poppy going to do when her Insta days are over?

Reactions: 14

HanHan.

CC27CD8D-282A-4BBB-99FF-8CBA58BB0B99.png

0AD42C9B-CC86-4FE4-A044-91C7E0F61679.png
Christ hell of a difference in these 2 photos. Can’t help but think she’s touched the first one up?

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I would love Mac to sue her for libel, but I doubt that would ever happen. She has just said that Mac test on animals, which surprised me, anyway a quick Google says that they don't test on animals. I'd have thought she'd get things like that right.
Mac is owned by Estée Lauder, whose animal testing policy is not to test on animals unless required by law. But because MAC is sold in China, where animal testing is required, MAC isn’t a cruelty-free company.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The funniest part is that her chat / banter is just as cringe as the guy she’s calling cringe 🤣 she really does think she’s hilarious.

Aliceinw0nderland

Of all the clothes she's been gifted / given for free these last couple of months
She chose THAT to wear on her first night out? 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
The sharing of messages oversteps the mark in my opinion. Every few weeks we get a random feminsit rant about consent etc. but so ironic that she shares private messages someone else has sent her with zero consent. They're not even that cringe or funny weird. Something about them might put you off but they're just the normal awkward first chat you get on dating apps. I'd be mortified if I knew someone I'd messaged shared the messages I sent, even if they are anonymous

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine as a grown woman, rather than get an actual job you actually just pissed about pretending to be employed.... the mind boggles.

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I'm glad she's had sex in lockdown and blatantly posted about it for the world to see how much of a moron she is. Wonder if she wore a mask like when she had her hair done 🥱
The thought of Poppy, huge belly shaking side to side, arse gelatinously moving about and her heavy breathing while humping some poor unsuspecting lads knob haunts me😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Sozhun

VIP Member
For someone who allegedly has anxiety over going out during a pandemic, you’d think she’d at least social distance.View attachment 555540
Her style is just so odd. It's like edgy teenager crossed with dodgy art teacher. Considering she eye fucks herself in a pretty dress and heels in the mirror she never seems to go out like that. Its always a ''just raided the rails at oxfam'' kind of look
That fucking hat too 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Punchy1988

How many 'besties' does Poppy have? Feel like every day she's posting about another best mates birthday, makes me feel dead lonely 😂

• Haha
So todays tinder share...

He tells her she’s beautiful, states that he is younger and I’m guessing is a bigger guy so lacks in some self confidence and is surprised she swiped right for him. But poppy continues to slate the poor guy and acts creeped out hes from Somerset and wants to meet??? WTF . She set her distance on tinder and its a dating site! You meet people!!

For someone who harps on about body positivity she doesn’t half shame people.

Reactions: 13