Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
The screenshots from tinder make me cringe, I’ve had far worse but it’s a case of block, delete, move on. Why waste your time giving them more attention?
The thing that makes me cringe is you know Poppy is all about the cringey one liners when she’s chatting up her brothers doppelgängers. She’s screenshotted her conversations and it’s try hard city

• Haha
Reactions: 9

AllGreyEverything

So the topless thing is actually quite common. I see alot of people doing it. But generally at the top of a munro and not 2 steps from your car at the side of the road. That's not an achievement.

I don't think there's anything wrong with what the guy wrote on his bio. Seemed quite well worded to me. It he very strongly has a preference that he is not attracted to fat women and nothing regardless of how amazing your personality/kindness/ambition etc etc if going to change his mind then why not make it clear from the start.

Also I think she is missing the point that it is CATFISH like her that make him feel the need to declare it!!

AllGreyEverything

Still convinced that 'the shelf' is actually her bum!
Yeah & its her stomach hanging out the legs of her pants but she crops the photo so you can't tell. Unless you've been fat yourself then you know haha. Oh so confident bla bla bla. Well no she really isn't. Everything is posed. Even the pics she throws up where she is making a face or acting the fool. It's all a cover up for how she mist really feel.

This whole body positive thing is just a farce. None of them want to be fat. Yeah make the most of the moment & I wouldn't want anyone sitting around miserable but they are painting this picture that they have wonderful lives to everyday, normal people that have to get up, go to their normal jobs, bust a gut to support themselves & their families when the reality is its so far from the truth.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
She’s at that ‘swipe to see what I’m really like’ thing a bit too much. We get it, you’re hilarious and so random:rolleyes:

She has an arse shelf standing up, she doesn’t need to bend over!

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
When doesn't she have quality me time? She's practically an over grown child, that girl has no responsibilities.

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I can only think of one in Edinburgh, I'm sure she said he was late or dunk or something and she felt like she could help him, or some bullshit like that.
Let’s not forget the date where she wouldn’t sleep with the guy after she let him finger blast her and he dumped her and she was crying about it because she’d told all her friends during the date that he was the one.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I didn't know you were allowed to meet up now, so no rules broken in that sense, however not social distancing. It's bullshit about the bubble as Poppy lives with her family, that means that the girl is in Poppy's families bubble and they can't have anyone else in their bubble as it's one household and one single person as far as I was aware. People use "bubbles" to excuse anything. Regarding the vaccine (I still think it was a waste giving it to her) you have to wait 3 weeks to have some immunity, but you need to have had both vaccines for it to work. My parents have had theirs, but are still isolating until after the second vaccine and then they will still be careful. I'm group 10 and should be having mine soon, but I'll still socially distance, etc.
Poppy has never followed the rules once throughout the pandemic, she's a selfish spoilt brat.
And let's remember Poppy actually lives in Edinburgh and in theory her bubble was her family in Essex meaning she shouldn't be having someone else in her bubble now.

• Haha

sarcastic eyeballs

2F168C9D-3826-4D84-A956-A459615CAA69.jpeg

We’re playing spot the affiliate link. All the insta huns are out on full force with their swipe ups today. I don’t know what I’d do without them to be honest, I mean I really don’t know how to online shop, it’s was a struggle until they all came along.:rolleyes:

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
I don't think she wants a relationship, she discounted a guy because he wrote your instead of you're, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. She's an obnoxious brat!

Scragbags

VIP Member
Her using her dad for content is just like callie thorpes 'granch' precious to you yes but Boring as fuck otherwise

• Haha