Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She can't reach her arse let alone shave it ! She's all talk ! Thinks she's being funny when in fact she's giving most the ick !

We are all adults, we know that certain areas require grooming and maintaining, what we don't need to hear is an overgrown child, for engagement on SM, talking about it in such vulgar terminology the way she does.

She's an embarrassment!

Reactions: 12

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
I think he over estimated how popular Miss Poppy actually is ! The vast majority of comments were negative and tbh her hair looks awful too ! Ages her about 20 years !

I think he was wise not to broadcast that all over his site! Not a way to gain new business that's for sure !
Excuse you! I think you’ll find that she is really popular with substitute art teachers who are also nerdy uni students who are ALSO really invested in the little house on the prairie vibe mixed with terrible handbags and have shares in clumpy footwear. :LOL:

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Breaking of covid rules to one side ...we all know she twists them to suit herself.

So 2 months post WLS and a size 30+ she wants us to believe she had sex ? Yes of course she did !!! One thing that is very clear watching her sermons on sex, to me anyway, is that it's all wishful thinking. I think she likes to portray herself as some rampant nympho but I would put money that it's the opposite in fact. It's all part of this online persona that she feels the need to keep up but I'm not sure who she is trying to impress ?

She's 28 but dresses like a retired librarian in all her floaty dresses - anyone else bored to death of seeing " dresses styled 3 ways " styled the same 3 ways repeatedly! Yawn !

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Who are these people that can just disappear somewhere else for a few weeks/months? Must be nice to have no commitments

• Heart

rololovesme

I absolutely love some of her outfits and as a big girl I like to get ideas but Ive muted her from stories because honestly she just loves the sound of her own voice and I find her very irritating.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
The problem I think with WLS is that it doesn’t teach you to have a better diet or relationship with food, it just restricts your intake.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She’s very misleading... we all know that ain’t Nina’s portion 🙄 I’m a big girl and the reason I’ve chose to lose weight naturally instead of opting for surgery is because I couldn’t stand not eating 😂 if I’d only ever known Poppy’s version of WLS I’d probably had gone through with it as she eats exactly the same as she did before. It’s very misleading and damaging!
If she’s showing Ninas portion why doesn’t she just show her own, we all know she’s had WLS and wouldn’t it be a more accurate representation of what she eats?
Prob cos she’s lying and it’s her portion lol

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Beach huts on Thorpe bay cost in excess of 40k. So for anyone that didn’t think her parents were wealthy, think again! Also why did she need to say where the hut was? Any lunatic could be watching her stories 😳

• Wow

Cb2020

When did all that chunky gold jewellery come back in fashion? Like chunky gold hoops, tbar necklace??? All she needs is a pair of addidas poppers and she'd fit right in the council estate i grew up in.

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
Fuck me, I thought Poppy wasn’t going to drink anymore? Oh and the anxiety has mysteriously fucked off in time for the pubs to reopen hasn’t it!
Chinny reckon the lot of her!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lurkaroundyou

How misleading to ‘swear’ by a skin care brand when it obviously hasn’t done anything for you considering how much you complain/post about your skin and say nothing helps... all just for the dollar.

Reactions: 11

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Fried potatoes, massive slabs of garlic bread, masses of pasta covered in thick cheese to the point you can see the greasy fat floating on the surface and a tiny bowl of salad.

Well for all those questioning how / why she has lost very little weight since her 2nd WLS, there is your answer !

• Haha
  • Sick

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I just watched the stories... Poppy reminds me a lot of myself when I was dating and a bit desperate. There’s a difference between sleeping with men because you’re empowered and because you feel the need to try and boost your confidence. The moral of the story was not ‘have the sex’... that guy probably would’ve still ghosted her and she would’ve felt even worse. Also why does he deserve the sex... if he liked her he would’ve text her. Sex or no sex simple as. I’ve had first dates where I’ve slept with the person that have turned into relationships and some not.

• Heart