Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spookyboo

Her weight loss surgery’s done bugger all has it 😅😅
I actually just registered to come here and say this. So it’s not just me that thinks she looks like she’s lost 0 weight since her wls?!

I actually used to really like her, but then I was served by her a couple of times in Yours, the first time she chatted to her colleague the whole time, the second time I heard her make a comment about me as I was leaving! Was actually distraught 😅

Also this was pre her most recent wls but she was MUCH bigger than she looks on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Ooh, I bet she’s fuming that her mate Jess is modelling for In The Style while she’s wearing the Donald Stanley tents

• Haha
How the fuck can you be overwhelmed and exhausted but be doing NOTHING.

Doesn’t work, doesn’t have bills, no kids, not even a fucking dog. Literally zero responsibilities. Honestly makes a fucking mockery of those of us actually going through shit right now off our fucking feet trying to keep our heads above water. Dick.

I hate how Poppy is telling people what has made her more positive and happy, yet leaves out the main thing, her weight loss!!!
It’s pathetic, we all know how good we fell when we lose weight, she wouldn’t be doing the things she is doing now if she hadn’t had the WLS. It makes my blood boil!

• Heart

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the time (ages ago, pre Covid and possibly pre Edinburgh) that she said she was practically chased down by a guy who said she was so beautiful and he wanted to ask her out. I think they locked eyes in a queue in a shop or something and then he caught up with her at her car or at the red lights? Please tell me I’m not the only one who vaguely remembers this.

• Haha
  • Wow
It makes me sad for all her plus size fans, she only has this confidence as she had WLS and is losing weight, might be slow and steady but she is in a 24 now and still hasn’t stopped losing. The first year is called the Golden year, the most weight after surgery happens then so she could be in size 18 by the year.
Happy for her, I just wish she was honest about her journey with the confidence. I lose a pound and I think I’m a super babe so I can only imagine how exciting fitting into smaller clothes and having more choice is for Poppy. It’s the ladies following who wonder why they can’t be so brave in clothing choices and loving themselves that upsets me. I don’t think she has to be a WLS advocate, just address the fact she had it done, how it’s changed her appetite etc

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She really should focus in on the makeup stuff more as she clearly has a talent for it. She never seems to do tutorials though, just shows a finished look

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Setting aside the fact that she felt the need to tell the world she’d shaved her bits, just practically how does she manage it, my stomach is nothing like hers and I couldn’t do it

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Exactly! And the other 3 plates of food were huge! It looks to me like they are adding more food to those Hellofresh / Guosto boxes meals too which is misleading...that pile of chips on their plates was very different to the picture!
I’ve had WLS (gastric sleeve, so my stomach is technically still ‘larger’ than hers) and I get gousto and I can only eat half one of those burgers, like I literally cut it in half and give one half to my husband and I’ll have maybe like 5 chips and I’m FULL so if she can eat her ‘mini’ plate, she has stretched her stomach already

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Of COURSE there was a truck driver to witness her get her tits out :rolleyes: When is there ever not a bit extra to her stories. She always has to have something random happen.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally had to join the conversation to plead with Poppy to get a new bra. She NEEDS some actual support for the girls and those (meh) outfits would look so much better with.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Still have to question why a 28 year old doesn't aspire to more?

2 days a week isn't even a part time job and what she does on SM is half arsed and imo done badly - lying about her size and squeezing into clothes that are unflattering to her shape, and if she ever gets to be a midsize ( size 16 ish ) there are influencers that are far more imaginative and creative in their presentation than she will ever be !

I also think these self titled influencers like her are on borrowed time. People are sick of their entitled grabby behaviour, they have all become glorified sales reps with no conscience, flogging any old shite to fund their lazy lifestyles.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Shaves her arsehole but not her thighs...sure, Jan! 🙄
Was just coming to say this. Her arsehole is surely harder to locate and shave than the tops of her legs?

Maybe she shaved round her mouth - with the amount of shit she talks it could be perceived as an arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12