Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a friend of mine has a theory about poppy . Hear her out !
She said that she thinks she recognizes a tattoo from a "feeders" fetish site. It's like only fans but for more niche stuff. She said there's lots of women on it making a LOT of money doing food stuff. Basically the whole baking , touching food, making out that you are eating loads all the times , the noises chewing etc is all part of it . They get turned on thinking of a obese woman eating loads . She said lots of women on the site started to get serious health issues and have gotten WLS, but they don't want to lose out on the money so they still act/pretend that they are eating massive amounts of food , talk about food all the time and make it sound sexual !

She thinks that's what's actually going on and poppy is keeping up the facade to get the ching ching which would explain why she doesn't have to work and can afford so much ?! Maybe she is way way off but she said that weird ankle tattoo from the other day rang a bell with her 🙈
Omg really! What site was it! Does she think it was Poppy? How juicy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How ironic would it be if Poppy was making money from one of these sites and used the money to pay for her WLS? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So a friend of mine has a theory about poppy . Hear her out !
She said that she thinks she recognizes a tattoo from a "feeders" fetish site. It's like only fans but for more niche stuff. She said there's lots of women on it making a LOT of money doing food stuff. Basically the whole baking , touching food, making out that you are eating loads all the times , the noises chewing etc is all part of it . They get turned on thinking of a obese woman eating loads . She said lots of women on the site started to get serious health issues and have gotten WLS, but they don't want to lose out on the money so they still act/pretend that they are eating massive amounts of food , talk about food all the time and make it sound sexual !

She thinks that's what's actually going on and poppy is keeping up the facade to get the ching ching which would explain why she doesn't have to work and can afford so much ?! Maybe she is way way off but she said that weird ankle tattoo from the other day rang a bell with her 🙈
They must be off their rockers then thinking she is worthy of being paid as their fetish...my goodness. I,d rather stick pins in my eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't tell me the site as she knows I'm nosy and I'll go on to look 🙈My friend has very distinctive tatts also and shes afraid I'd recognize her straight away 🤣 I've been googling and getting very strange sites but a lot are subscription only but if I find out I'll definitely post the link here!

She won't tell me the site as she knows I'm nosy and I'll go on to look 🙈My friend has very distinctive tatts also and shes afraid I'd recognize her straight away 🤣 I've been googling and getting very strange sites but a lot are subscription only but if I find out I'll definitely post the link here!
Which tattoo was it?

I wouldn’t even have an inkling this meant anything remotely related to what your friend thinks ...maybe I’m sheltered haha
It's been discussed on here before but I can’t remember exactly except i think its something typically Poppy and revolting!

I wouldn’t even have an inkling this meant anything remotely related to what your friend thinks ...maybe I’m sheltered haha
No she saw the pic of the tattoo on a story recently on poppy's insta and thought it rang a bell! She is sure that she has seen it before on a fetish site

Reactions: 2
No she saw the pic of the tattoo on a story recently on poppy's insta and thought it rang a bell! She is sure that she has seen it before on a fetish site
I wouldn't put it past her and I think she'd do it for the attention more so than for the money.

Reactions: 4
It's the sort of thing she would do ...I've never seen anyone sexualize food in such a vomit inducing way the way she does ...it's repulsive to me but I'm sure the weirdos lap it up !

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't put it past her and I think she'd do it for the attention more so than for the money.
it would make sense how she can afford to run a car, home and the shopping and spending on the odd aff link every month.

Reactions: 5
I need more information and I need it right NOW 🤣

• Haha
I guess what I mean. Is ... I wouldn’t have had a clue that it’s linked to fetish site does your friend do them or just clues up

Reactions: 2
I think poppy is the type to do this for sure!! She’s also sex starved and prob gets off on the idea of men salivating over her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.