Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing weird about posting a picture of your mate with a knickers down when she was a kid to your 41k followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nothing weird about posting a picture of your mate with a knickers down when she was a kid to your 41k followers.
If you find it acceptable to post post it in your personal account.
Although I’m sure she’ll share the persons reacting story and they’ll be Like all ‘hahah this so funny’ as a way to act like it’s acceptable and anyone with an issue has an issue.

Reactions: 2
If you find it acceptable to post post it in your personal account.
Although I’m sure she’ll share the persons reacting story and they’ll be Like all ‘hahah this so funny’ as a way to act like it’s acceptable and anyone with an issue has an issue.
It’s the toilet humour/ behaviour of adolescents not women pushing 30 ! And really not funny at all. The boob flashing was particularly classy and I'm surprised Poppy ' the introvert' wasn't mortified by it ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is all this stuff Poppy is gobbing off about- love languages, dating advice, introvert extravert... she talks a load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently she's happily single and all about her self love etc etc blah blah blah...soooo why is she constantly on dating apps ?!

Reactions: 11
What the duck is all this stuff Poppy is gobbing off about- love languages, dating advice, introvert extravert... she talks a load of shite
She's a monumental bell-end. She's getting like WhatLauraLoves with her daily sermons on how much she loves herself bla bla bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently she's happily single and all about her self love etc etc blah blah blah...soooo why is she constantly on dating apps ?!
She contradicts herself all the time. Happy single but always on dating apps.
Protrays herself as the only one person To wake up realise in the whole world She’s the first person to be 100% Confident But then that story about mad fat diary crying ( maybe as she isn’t as confident relating to the character R, I totally get that because watching that story I actually felt there was a common ground as to why I followed P for a second) but then back to the love yourself be confident shite again. All about meeeee but then introvert crack. She’s so back and forth. It’s too try hard show off.

And then moaning on about that account about the tit remark and why am I still on this?! more attention needed clearly. Omg sharing the shite you get on dating apps etc is really not that funny anymore like we get it ourselves but we don’t all need to over share all the time.
did anyone see her share the no against fat women dieting repost she did. It’s so toxic the bopo accounts basically coming across as if putting against one another. It’s sad. I always thought of bopo being a wee community for the plus size but it’s just as mean and catty as any other.

Reactions: 3
Someone that is truly body positive would not need to stand in underwear on SM looking for validation from strangers.

Someone that truly loved her body would not put it through WLS x2 and then continue to abuse it by eating the foods that hurt it in the first place.

Someone that truly was happy single and enjoying life would not be constantly trawling through dating sites reading pointless messages from idiots with too much time on their hands.

People are kind, the comments she receives on her post allow her to continue behaving as she does.

Someone truly bopo and confident would not look outside of themselves for love or validation the way she does.

Such a shame the WLS money wasn't spent on decent therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone that is truly body positive would not need to stand in underwear on SM looking for validation from strangers.

Someone that truly loved her body would not put it through WLS x2 and then continue to abuse it by eating the foods that hurt it in the first place.

Someone that truly was happy single and enjoying life would not be constantly trawling through dating sites reading pointless messages from idiots with too much time on their hands.

People are kind, the comments she receives on her post allow her to continue behaving as she does.

Someone truly bopo and confident would not look outside of themselves for love or validation the way she does.

Such a shame the WLS money wasn't spent on decent therapy.
This this this.

As Poppy has said herself many a time; ‘fake it til you make it’ but her behaviour is soooo desperate (for attention, for content, for being ‘woke’) that a lot of people can see right through it. It’s uncomfortable to watch a lot of the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's shared the story of when her "boyfriend" brother surprised her at her flat, to cheer people up. Why on earth would you share that again? They are a strange family!

They have to pay her bills and rent. Her family are not struggling for money. They paid for both kids to go to private school, which where I live the cheapest is 6k a term so 18k a year. They are saving by not paying for private education, so that money could easily go to supporting Poppy. They've sent a spoilt little tit into the world.
What a waste of a private education. She has turned in to a lazy cow. They would have been better off paying for a less fortunate kid to have a good education.At least it would have made a difference.

I think she has lost quite a bit of weight and power to her if she’s comfortable with it but I don’t like the visible belly look at all.
Agree that she’s very pretty and her seductive face pulling just looks grim 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.