Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is not the one Poppy Hun! 😂 Do not love that for you! Also, I think Poppy is really pretty, but what’s with that ‘seductive’ (🤢) face she pulls in all of her photos now?
She looks and dresses soo old ...she's 28 ! Why is she dressed like she is 45 ?! And the saggy tits look continues to look awful !

And her face.... Nothing remotely sexy or seductive about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's pretty, I used to think that, but her personality just makes her look ugly toe, plus those stupid faces she pulls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That dress though - I'm sorry but that style of dress doesn't do anything for us fatties. She looks like she's been wrapped in bloody bandages. And the gunt 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She has no shame. A lot of people are really struggling now Poppy.

I didn’t mean my previous post in a horrible way either. I have worked all through the pandemic and I know having time off work just makes you sit and think more and dwell on things.
knowing I have to go to work gets me out of the house and keeps me busy most of the week And by the time my days off come around I feel good knowing I get to watch my fave tv shows/do things I want.

Fair enough it may be hard to find a position atm as a lot of people have also lost their jobs but where I work there are constantly new people starting as the demand for shopping is there and ever growing.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t mean my previous post in a horrible way either. I have worked all through the pandemic and I know having time off work just makes you sit and think more and dwell on things.
knowing I have to go to work gets me out of the house and keeps me busy most of the week And by the time my days off come around I feel good knowing I get to watch my fave tv shows/do things I want.

Fair enough it may be hard to find a position atm as a lot of people have also lost their jobs but where I work there are constantly new people starting as the demand for shopping is there and ever growing.
I really liked poppy a long time ago. She’s changed so much. However if my 17 year old can be furloughed from his evening and weekend kitchen porter job whilst home learning his 3 alevels during the week and have interviews at supermarkets , I’m sure as tit she could apply for some bloody jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That skirt doesn't fit, if she had to wear it back to front due to gaping and it not fitting over her hips, it doesn't fit. Also turning it back to front, won't that mean people will see her bum through the gaping

Reactions: 9
I think it also depends on what job you are looking for and if you live in a city or a more isolate place... Still, probably a lot of her followers are living difficult times and she seems to be in lala land.
I thought the same when I saw the message : "find a job". Although she doesn't seem preoccupied by the money, it's like she has no goals in life (other than finding a boyfriend, yet she denies it)., no hours... I am not surprised she doesn't feel "productive"

Reactions: 1
Why is she so obsessed with talking about her fanny! I doubt anyone could see it anyways with her belly hanging so low 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is she so obsessed with talking about her fanny! I doubt anyone could see it anyways with her belly hanging so low 😅
In order to see it you would have to physically lift her stomach up out of the way ...a fact she is more than aware of so not sure why she constantly makes moronic references to it !

So she needs a size 28 in the skirt in order for it to fit her correctly...but let's pretend she's a size 26 ! What is the actual point of taking pictures in clothes that don't fit properly ?

Another one that AL then returns for refunds !

Reactions: 7
That skirt doesn't fit, if she had to wear it back to front due to gaping and it not fitting over her hips, it doesn't fit. Also turning it back to front, won't that mean people will see her bum through the gaping
Yeah it def doesn’t fit if you can’t wear it the right way and if she actually wore it out obviously people would just see the gaping on the bum 😂

but the outfit is definitely not something she would ever wear out so I imagine she only needed it to look good for a pic so she could put the aff links up and make some money from it.

does anyone know anyone who does Instagram as a job? I really want to know how much can be made from the swipe ups and ads (not because I wanna do it lol I’m just really nosy)

Reactions: 6
Yeah it def doesn’t fit if you can’t wear it the right way and if she actually wore it out obviously people would just see the gaping on the bum 😂

but the outfit is definitely not something she would ever wear out so I imagine she only needed it to look good for a pic so she could put the aff links up and make some money from it.

does anyone know anyone who does Instagram as a job? I really want to know how much can be made from the swipe ups and ads (not because I wanna do it lol I’m just really nosy)
No, but I'd love to know what they earn, especially the lower level ones like Poppy

Reactions: 6
not insta but someone I work with had a video go viral on TikTok. They were sorting out a payment for a penny per view and it was something like at 4/5 million views

• Wow
not insta but someone I work with had a video go viral on TikTok. They were sorting out a payment for a penny per view and it was something like at 4/5 million views
How does that work? Do people pay to view the video?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.