Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's lecturing us about introverts and extroverts. I'm sure when she's my age, she'll look back and think what a pretentious twit she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way she is an introvert! Claiming that she needs time away from people to recharge...BULLSHIT! She spent all last year flouting covid rules to see friends and family because she can't be alone!

Reactions: 7
Getting very close to unfollowing poppy because of her ‘motivational’ talks that she does. I literally can NOT and will NOT take advice from someone who lays around in bed all day till 5pm and lives off of mummy and daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting very close to unfollowing poppy because of her ‘motivational’ talks that she does. I literally can NOT and will NOT take advice from someone who lays around in bed all day till 5pm and lives off of mummy and daddy.
It's all so hilarious how much thought she puts into such ridiculous nonsense...strangely I think of her as more idiotic than introvert!

Reactions: 7
I'll have to have a nosey, I don't follow her. On the subject of her, I remember her being good friends with Naomi G and she seems to have disappeared off Instagram.
Oh I remember her. Northerner with a bearded redhead boyfriend (who seemed older)! Right?

Oh I remember her. Northerner with a bearded redhead boyfriend (who seemed older)! Right?
She's not Northern, she's from Birmingham way, the Midlands. I'd class them more as southerners, but I'm Northern.🤣
Her boyfriend has a massive beard, not really for me and they live in Cornwall or Devon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's not Northern, she's from Birmingham way, the Midlands. I'd class them more as southerners, but I'm Northern.🤣
Her boyfriend has a massive beard, not really for me and they live in Cornwall or Devon.
Ok where the North starts then? Because it's not very far😂

Ok where the North starts then? Because it's not very far😂
I'd say Scottish borders down to Cheshire is the North. Others might disagree, but she's closer to the south imo then the North. Although, midlanders that I know, hate being called southerners or northerners.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Late to the party but that outfit from yesterday?? She would never wear that out the house. It highlights her very peculiar shape.

Reactions: 4
That outfit is not flattering
Would she really go out like that?! I can’t believe anyone thinks they look good with a belly hanging out. I will happily stand up and say crop tops belong on those who have a toned tummy, even slim girls who have a bit of a pouch don’t suit them. Why not just get a top a few inches longer and look your best?

Late to the party but that outfit from yesterday?? She would never wear that out the house. It highlights her very peculiar shape.
Exactly!!! It annoys me that they pretend they would!

Reactions: 4
Slightly random but does anybody follow fatbabe4ever? I cannot believe she hadn’t got a thread? I’ve searched a couple of times...

Reactions: 6
Slightly random but does anybody follow fatbabe4ever? I cannot believe she hadn’t got a thread? I’ve searched a couple of times...
I don't think she has a thread but has been mentioned in others before. I really like her but her partner comes across as a feeder. She's huge and he's super skinny, not that that's an issue of course.

I always think she dresses well and takes care of her appearance when they go out. But something doesn't sit right with the boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree she seems lovely! I have ordered some bits I have seen her wear, but something definitely seems off about him and I don’t know what

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.