Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these people like her, Jess , Laura pay tax on all the money they earn from collabs etc. It really annoys me as I work full time and I pay tax and I can afford half the stuff they have

Reactions: 4
As usual with poppy she oversteps her place, I could easily go to my mum with any sex related issue etc but I wouldn’t DREAM of telling my mum that I’ve just had a sex dream or that the vibrator I used got me off in 7 seconds 🤢
Exactly this! There's having a cheeky tongue in cheek bit of banter and then there is being down right vulgar and crude...she is vulgar and crude all the time!

Reactions: 2
Do these people like her, Jess , Laura pay tax on all the money they earn from collabs etc. It really annoys me as I work full time and I pay tax and I can afford half the stuff they have
Technically they should fill in a return for that income. I wondered if they could class it as capital gains or just self employed income. Actually, probably not capital gains.
Jess is the only one I can think of that has an actual job so as well as paying tax via PAYE, she should fill in a return for her influencer income. Poppy (if she's in benefits) should be declaring her income from influencing to the dwp and the revenue. Her benefits if she is entitled, which I doubt she is, considering she is self employed should be adjusted.

Reactions: 1
The cheese platter is lovely but there is very little cheese in it lol

Her surgery is definately going to fail. As someone who has had bariatric surgery, you have to disconnect your connection with food...this is all you see with her. I could only eat about one egg cup size of soup at 6 months out. Does anyone know what surgery she had in the past.

Reactions: 3
Her surgery is definately going to fail. As someone who has had bariatric surgery, you have to disconnect your connection with food...this is all you see with her. I could only eat about one egg cup size of soup at 6 months out. Does anyone know what surgery she had in the past.
A gastric sleeve or band, I think it was a sleeve and she claimed it didn't work.

But she just appears to be standing front on? Truly miffed by it 😂
Her true size really shows when she stands side on ...

A gastric sleeve or band, I think it was a sleeve and she claimed it didn't work.
She's had 2 in the last 10 years ..I think it was the band first time and this time the sleeve ? I'm no expert but I think she has messed up both surgeries with her bingeing and over eating of calorific food.

She's had 2 in the last 10 years ..I think it was the band first time and this time the sleeve ? I'm no expert but I think she has messed up both surgeries with her bingeing and over eating of calorific food.
I have no idea either, I just remember her saying the first one wasn't as major as this surgery.

It still baffles me that she seems to be able to eat everything like she did before her surgery. I thought certain foods like sugary stuff would make her dump??

Reactions: 4
It still baffles me that she seems to be able to eat everything like she did before her surgery. I thought certain foods like sugary stuff would make her dump??
If I eat anything sweet, I get light headed , basically a sugar rush as your body is trying to use insulin to drop your sugar levels....I just can’t fathom her out x

Reactions: 7
Angles darling, angles...
Yes and the form of the body, of the face, if you are young or less young, the height, can make a difference. Two people wearing the same size can look very different strangely.

Yes and the form of the body, of the face, if you are young or less young, the height, can make a difference. Two people wearing the same size can look very different strangely.
This is very true. I am tall so I look slimmer than a shorter person wearing the same size as me.

She originally had a gastric band, which is pretty much a rubber ring that goes round the top part of your stomach which is then filled with saline at intervals to tighten the hole in which food can enter the stomach, this surgery is dangerous and they don’t do it really anymore as the band slips and tightens around the wrong part of the body causing you to become really ill. She has then apparently had a gastric bypass (which again is complete different to the Gastric sleeve - sleeve they remove 80% of your stomach completely leaving a stomach the size of a banana - roughly) a bypass they make a part of your stomach the size of an egg cutting it away from the rest of the stomach and then bypass a section of your small intestines and attach the egg size stomach to that, this causes drastic weight loss as you can’t eat very many carbs or sugary items

I have no idea either, I just remember her saying the first one wasn't as major as this surgery.
She originally had a gastric band, which is pretty much a rubber ring that goes round the top part of your stomach which is then filled with saline at intervals to tighten the hole in which food can enter the stomach, this surgery is dangerous and they don’t do it really anymore as the band slips and tightens around the wrong part of the body causing you to become really ill. She has then apparently had a gastric bypass (which again is complete different to the Gastric sleeve - sleeve they remove 80% of your stomach completely leaving a stomach the size of a banana - roughly) a bypass they make a part of your stomach the size of an egg cutting it away from the rest of the stomach and then bypass a section of your small intestines and attach the egg size stomach to that, this causes drastic weight loss as you can’t eat very many carbs or sugary items
But somehow she is managing to eat donuts, cookies etc and in large quantities regularly...?!

Reactions: 1
But somehow she is managing to eat donuts, cookies etc and in large quantities regularly...?!
She must either have said she had the wrong surgery and had a gastric sleeve which just limits the quantities you can eat (I had a gastric sleeve and can eat donuts etc but I am 18 months+ post op and currently 36 weeks pregnant so I’m allowed donuts 😂) or she’s dumping so much after eating, or she’s fucked up her surgery royally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.