Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I do think it’s possible that anyone can fall for a person regardless of gender and identity but we all know Poppy is doing this for attention and as soon as some beardy short king comedian-type comes along swinging his dick, she will be back to men.

Reactions: 20

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
IMG_8549.png

why do they always hug so weirdly?!
Also, look each to their own, I feel bad slagging off HB because this is Poppy’s thread not theirs but they are just such an ick to me with how they talk and act! all the “my baby” “I love watching you get ready” etc

I just really picture them following Poppy around like a little puppy.

I don’t exactly sit around spending my time envisioning them playing each other’s fanfares but I just get total celibate vibes from the two of them as a couple tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She bought some candles from an independent store but the silly berk can’t remember the name of the store to tag. But she can tag all the high street brands she purchased in a charity shop. Like any of them will repost her whereas the independent shop would have appreciated a mention given the number of followers she has. She really is crap at influencing!

Reactions: 18

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s stopped posting the stories about all the men that fancy her. I thought she’d want to make a point to Human Backpack as to how desirable she is and how they are soooo lucky to be with her.
She probably tells them to their face. “You’ll never believe what happened when I went to TK Maxx. Three men said they had fallen instantly in love with me. Look how desirable I am, perhaps you should buy me gifts and peonies to keep me interested”

• Haha

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Poppy epitomises the reason Coco Chanel said “before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off”. Her latest reel shows how truly terrible she is at styling. The skirt is lovely, the blue tshirt is just about acceptable with it, but the addition of a denim jacket, denim cap, vile yellow sunglasses, cheap cream Uniqlo bag and massive chunky black sandals is just NO. The colourful dress is bad enough on its own but it looks HIDEOUS with the white waistcoat. She just has no idea!

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
I accidentally tried on a pair of trousers the wrong way round and immediately felt like poppy doing her ‘accommodate the apron’ hack 😭🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Wonder if she will actually answer any of these. She seems to put a q&a up every couple of months then never mentions it again. Who's gonna be asking her how HB does their heavy lifting to be able to locate Poppys lady bits. And relationships? Thought she wanted to keep that private? Well when it suits her. She's so contradictory.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
When is this whale going to tell us why she can now eat so much food after having her stomach shrunk? Sharing yet another massive portion of food and making it as rich as possible. She can't even do simple salmon and veg healthy, has to smother it in stuff.

As for saying she loves a masculine smell, and the candle smelling 'manly' reminded her of her partner. Who does not identify as masculine or feminine I thought was actually quite insensitive of her and she should be promoting their gender preferences not referring to them as masculine or male.