Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubell83

VIP Member
So that coming out video she’s done for her managements page…
She says she toyed with her sexuality for years in regards to is she bi/pan pansexual…erm did she not solely chase and talk about dick for years?
Also a Q&A about 2 years ago when she said she would never date a woman?

Total bullshit from Poppy to make it suit her current situation.
I think I’d have more respect if she said she’d always dated guys but when she met HNP she felt attracted to them as a person then trying to act like she’s always fancied different genders.
---
Also, I’m so crap with terminology but at the end of the video she says she’s a gay woman.
I thought a gay woman was only attracted to woman (as her partner is non binary I wouldn’t think this is correct?)
I thought if she said pan sexual or even queer it would be more correct?
Happy to be corrected, I love being educated on these things 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Diddikins

VIP Member
If anyone wasn’t convinced she wants people to think that FE is a man, those candle stories will do it.
---
In fact, she’s got a fucking cheek posting about “PRIDE” etc when she’s hiding her partner and trying to make people think they are a biological male who is non binary. Thats really not in the spirit of pride at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
IMG_8444.jpeg
IMG_8443.jpeg

Oof, that foundation makes the bald spot look so much worse. She should fake tan her scalp or something…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I just can't believe this person is in her 30s and posting this shite. She needs to grow up, get a life, get a hobby that isn't eating and do something with herself. Her whole existence is a waste of time. Nothing to show for it, nothing to her name. Just waddling through life.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
How is her partner now looking larger than Poppy? Has she been feeding them up with all these bakes so Poppy can feel smaller?

Also Poppy 'proudly' showing her partner to celebrate pride. Oh no wait.....

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
New thread. Title that had the most votes by @Loobloo 👏🏽🎊 perfectly timed too, now that it’s June aka Pride month. Or should that be Poppy month, now that she’s dating someone that uses they/them pronouns 😝 🏳️‍🌈

I can’t be bothered doing an update because now that she’s in a relationship, she is super boring and no longer seems to go on nights out or do much of anything, except eat or bake / make food. 😴

For anyone new, HB / FE is what her partner is most often referred to in the threads. 👋🏻

Reactions: 20

Furnessian

VIP Member
“We girls shouldn’t be embarrassed about masturbation”

Who is? It’s 2024, no one is embarrassed by it but there are some things we maybe don’t want to discuss with our parents, let alone do stories about what power tools we use, you mad bastard

• Haha
  • Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
I do think it’s possible that anyone can fall for a person regardless of gender and identity but we all know Poppy is doing this for attention and as soon as some beardy short king comedian-type comes along swinging his dick, she will be back to men.
Totally agree, I think sexuality is a spectrum however it’s the disingenuous acting like she’s struggled with her sexuality which I don’t believe.
I wish she just said she fell for her partner because they were amazing and it was regardless of gender.
I just think she’s talking bollocks

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s just said plans are in place for them to move into together.

“but who will be moving? I don’t know. I do know” *smug face*

We all know that FE will have to uproot their whole life to go and care for Poppy. Let’s not pretend that there’s any possibility of Poppy not getting her own way. Poppy says Jump, HBP says how high.

• Sad
  • Haha

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
I just can't believe this person is in her 30s and posting this shite. She needs to grow up, get a life, get a hobby that isn't eating and do something with herself. Her whole existence is a waste of time. Nothing to show for it, nothing to her name. Just waddling through life.
I know we are a while off a new thread title but ‘Poppy Adams: get a hobby that isn't eating’ would be a cracker

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
View attachment 3028702
think I’d prefer to just not be in the picture rather than standing half out of frame with a burger covering my face but that’s just me
lol at Poppy wearing an “Adidas training” tee shirt. What’s she training for? The Breakfast Bao Olympics?
---
View attachment 3028764
“Never get easier”
She looks pretty chuffed to me
It’s the kind of hug you give to the Aunt You Don’t Like at the twice yearly family gathering

• Haha