Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
View attachment 3002312
I actually quite like that dress but the waistcoat with it is foul. It doesn’t really need anything anyway except maybe a jacket/cardi if you were cold, but that waistcoat definitely doesn’t go
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she looks like those young and funky Christian missionaries who used to visit my Catholic school back in the 90s. Half expecting her to start strumming an acoustic guitar and blasting out 'He is the shepherd and we are the sheep and his banner over me is LOVE' 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

RomancingRainbows

Her hair looks like it's been parted by moses...I can't stop looking at it while she waffles on about HBPMNP.
And on that note, if I referred to my girlfriend as my now partner my friends would rip me to shreds-it is a ridiculous phrase!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s so humble isn’t she. “My eye rolls are legendary”. Not as legendary as mine every time you post you pretentious fucking womble!

• Haha

Swirlyicecream

• Heart
  • Haha
Before long she will have rewritten her history and she was always gay. It's why she's not had many relationships. Keeping men at arms length. She was trying to fit in, but your gally is a being her true self now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ekl2000

VIP Member
she’s not in love with HBP she’s in love with anyone who gets up her arse that much.

if my other half sent me that I’d tell him to fuck off haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Freefalling

VIP Member
Imagine packing up that shit tip of a flat 🥴 you wouldn't know where to start!

The parting by Moses is going to make me lol all day 😆

What a tale of two extremes, two friends move to Edinburgh. One finds love, marriage, a social circle, a job, expecting a child, made it home. The other still sat eye fucking herself in a hoarders paradise, no friends, no circle, no day to day exposure to actual people, no routine and pretending hbpmnp has a cock and hiding their face thru sheer embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
I wonder if Pops has been using the old’ LH Cl*t sucker too much!

No other excuse for the shit show of Q&As where she basically just spouted crap about how much the HBP (you’re my partner now!) loved Pops from the moment they saw her and how she (Poppy) generously let them, even ditching her ‘emotionally’ unstable (totally made up ) partner, who she had met twice!

Just a (horrifying) thought, but could overuse of the LH Clam sucker be the reason for the widening parting? Could it slowly be sucking the hair back into her scalp like a reverse play doh head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Diddikins

VIP Member
If anyone wasn’t convinced she wants people to think that FE is a man, those candle stories will do it.
---
In fact, she’s got a fucking cheek posting about “PRIDE” etc when she’s hiding her partner and trying to make people think they are a biological male who is non binary. Thats really not in the spirit of pride at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22