Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Interesting that she is in Edinburgh (for some reason) and Hagrid had a gig at Usher Hall last night and Poppy didn’t go. 🧐 wonder if that friendship is over.

Reactions: 6

holliebollie

Chatty Member
Poppy is female. HBP is female. This means poppy is homosexual (same sex attracted) or bisexual (both sexes). HBP saying she’s NB doesn’t change the fact she’s female. I say this as someone who has had a relationship with a woman so I’m in the ‘rainbow community’ 😘

• Angry

verucca_salt

Poppy is female. HBP is female. This means poppy is homosexual (same sex attracted) or bisexual (both sexes). HBP saying she’s NB doesn’t change the fact she’s female. I say this as someone who has had a relationship with a woman so I’m in the ‘rainbow community’ 😘
Oh bore off 😴

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Is it just me or is she talking more politely than usual? Got her posh voice on trying to fool us all into thinking she’s not a desperate twat.

missbct

Chatty Member
I just saw the reel on her main of the love honey wank fest and I can visibly see how much weight she’s regained.

Reactions: 5

Freefalling

VIP Member
Why does she keep inviting Backpack up? Is it just for carer duties? If so, you'd expect Plops to move Backpack in full time but I guess she's keeping an eye out for some local lad to fall at her feet and proclaim how beautiful she is.
Not likely, it's not happened once in all the time she's been here. She's been left with no option but to bat for the other team

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
By the looks of HBP due to the lack of portion control provided by Pythag and their obsession with over feeding everyone the carer may also need their own carer soon.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Can only assume she was referring to her make up being a fave look in some of those pics because that mullet in the majority ain't the one surely!

• Haha