Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Has backpack gone home hence the declaration of anxiety? If so, backpack better be ordering the flowers asap to cheer up their pampered princess!

Reactions: 8

Diddikins

VIP Member
Obvi the partner gets the scraps. Just another load of pics where she speaks down to her partner. 'Here is the shirt I bought them' 'my partner just loves watching me' 'my partner eats what I don't want'. Every post she does 'celebrating' her Carer love, she should really just title it 'me, myself and I'. She seems to get a kick out of humiliating them to make her obnoxious self feel better.
That’s revolting. So Poppy always gets what Poppy wants and HBP is left with whatever queen Poppy doesn’t want. Is she her partner or her dog?
---
Obvi the partner gets the scraps. Just another load of pics where she speaks down to her partner. 'Here is the shirt I bought them' 'my partner just loves watching me' 'my partner eats what I don't want'. Every post she does 'celebrating' her Carer love, she should really just title it 'me, myself and I'. She seems to get a kick out of humiliating them to make her obnoxious self feel better.
Where is this from as I can’t see it on her stories or page?

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
It seems they just play roles for each other. MNPHBP is the carer and then Pythag rewards them by playing the motherly role. It's giving.... I have emotional and identity issues.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Shes just a waddling contradiction. Half of what she says doesn't make sense and the other half is just bullshit. She's a joke at this point and I almost feel like the omly explanation for how she is is that she plays up to it amd has made what she has become (tragic) her online persona. Because surely noone is happy loving the life she leads.
I dunno, she looks so fucking smug aaalllll the time. Really grinds my gears ⚙ 🙄

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
What's the bit that says "if they wanted to they would" would what poppy?? You probably made them feel like they had to come and see you with no doubt messaging to say how stressy and depressy you are without your carer.
I wondered too! Is it also shaming everyone else who's not trained their partner to respond to their every need?

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Archie dumped her after the crisps in bed incident. After 6 weeks together and she acted like they’d been together 10 years
She required a LOT of mummy/daughter time. Weekends away. Requests for privacy and respecting boundaries. Then seemed to become even more awkward,, fake and annoying on her stories. Was all very odd behaviour for a very short 'relationship'. But when you know you Don't Know I suppose.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s stopped posting the stories about all the men that fancy her. I thought she’d want to make a point to Human Backpack as to how desirable she is and how they are soooo lucky to be with her.

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
ID’ing verbally as gay is easier in a lot of circumstances as it's generally more understood. In some spheres, gay is simply used as an umbrella term for all Queer, LGBT and other gender and sexual minorities. So according to this understanding of the word, being pansexual is simply a “sub-category” of “gay”, and a pansexual can easily be both. Pansexual does not have the same well-established so people use “gay” as an identity-aiding label on their sexual preference.

* Pansexual - people who are attracted to both non-binary genders and binary genders based on emotional, romantic and sexual feelings.

** Not an expert, still learning. I still make mistakes, hope I haven't offended anyone.
Thanks for the explanation! I identify as bisexual but I’m not really in the community or anything so I don’t know a lot of culture or nuances etc. Well that’s fair enough if that’s how she means it (if that’s how she means it and she’s not just randomly chatting shit)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

SheLeft

VIP Member
She also c0nveniently forgot that part (because it was probably a lie) then remembered that's what she told MNP so had to add it in. She gets all jittery, awkward and eye twitchy when she's chatting bull shit - which is often.
She's got the mannerisms of a cokehead but she generally doesn't strike me as the type to be into that.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That’s new. I’ve never heard someone trying to mention their partner while describing a candle scent 🤣 Musky scent after coming out a shower!? HB clearly doesn’t know how to shower properly then, ha!
Any reason to make sure everyone knows she has a partner and is desired by another human backpack

• Haha

lollysep

Get ready with me for a wedding! What has she on her under the dress??? The hold me in knickers look like two dents? Is that her ass

• Haha