Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeredithJay

I like the bag in that GRWM but I’m not paying Coach prices for it.
The t-shirt does not go and that waistcoat needs binning.

Reactions: 8

Loubell83

VIP Member
I’m not sure what irritated me more; “chazza” or “gorj”.
I came on her specifically because these 2 shortened words triggered me. Especially Chazza shop.
No one calls it that and it makes me irrationally angry!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Screams insecurity to me
Exactly this! I don't think she believes it at all, she's over compensating and by saying it she will get some nutters who agree to make her feel better. She's pond life (and smells like it) and she knows it.

• Haha

SheLeft

VIP Member
Shes just not likeable at all. Everything about her is so fake, I don't think she has a clue who she is so just morphs into whoever she surrounds herself with then when she gets bored or they get bored of her she moves on to the next thing and tries to 'fit in'. Pity her sad pathetic existence, or I would if I had any ounce of empathy towards her situation.
I wonder what the next incarnation of Poppy will be when she gets bored of the Backpack.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Happy Edinburgh pride…. But will she actually go!? Doubtful considering she has no friends or community in Edinburgh. HB is probably on a flight up just now.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Not defending her but this is actually pretty healthy. She just eats too much at every meal! This would fill me for the day but you just know she followed up with a huge dinner.
Also, chazza instead of charity shop has made me furious!
I’m not sure what irritated me more; “chazza” or “gorj”.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I reckon she's just spending this much time in Edinburgh because she knows she's giving it up soon. Gonna take her months to pack up all that tat. They would be daft to uproot MNPs life too when all their fanily and 'friends' are down south. Although will be Poppy's way of keeping her carer all to herself. Just them 2 locked away in the overly cluttered flat while Poppy continues to overfeed them both.
Poppy is a lazy selfish cow though so I could see her uprooting MNPHBP to drag them all the way up to her and thus isolate them from everyone so they can be her carer. Just a hunch coz she’s a selfish cunt!