Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That’s revolting. So Poppy always gets what Poppy wants and HBP is left with whatever queen Poppy doesn’t want. Is she her partner or her dog?
---

Where is this from as I can’t see it on her stories or page?
It's on tiktok. She posted a few of the pics on insta but there's more on tiktok and she's put a little comment on each of the pics. All as irritating, obnoxious and actually quite rude towards her partner as each other.

Reactions: 7

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
No that was Archie, The Taxidermist came first about 10 years ago in Essex.

Archie did drop her like a hot bag of shit fairly quickly after it became apparent very quickly it was a massive error in judgement going near her in the first place 🤣
As most sensible normal folk do. Which is why we can only question the mentality, self worth and sanity of MNP.

• Haha
  • Sad

Mums84

VIP Member
HOW have I not noticed this parting thing until now 😳😆😳😆 it’s ALL I can see now.
It's really bad. She needs the scalp coverage stuff, I use nanogen hair fibres for my own candy floss hair. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS POPPY HUN. GAME CHANGER FOR US BALD GIRLIES.

• Heart
  • Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Will this be the year we don’t get to hear the story of the comedian? As she is so so happy and fulfilled with HPB
I was wondering that myself. Maybe she has, like the rest of us, realised the real story there is yer gal displaying stalker-like behaviour, rather than the pissed-up comedian on tour having a snog with someone who is not his girlfriend

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
HBPMNP has a nice ring to it!

What you said about "it" makes sense. BUUUUUTTTT she's still a massive twat!
Oh yeah we are in agreement there 😂
---
I wonder if she’s received any questions about her new found queerness and is choosing not to answer them? Obviously, it’s her choice not to but given her massive ego you’d think she’d capitalise on her influence and give a little patronising condescending sermon how it’s ok to come out later etc.

She’s fucking insufferable.
As someone who has previously only dated cis men, no matter how open minded you are surely you’d have a little pause before dating someone outside of that? But no mention of it being something she had to think about.
Also no mention of the gender/gender identity of the other person she went on a date with, I don’t know if that’s to not draw attention to My Now Partner’s gender or to make people speculate that the other person also was not a cis male…

Reactions: 6

SheLeft

VIP Member
Is that the Archie that everyone keeps mentioning? 😬
It is!

She was not dating anyone else. She was going to meet some guy off a dating app (probably for the first time) and inflated that into 'dating' so that MNPHBP would feel indebted to Ploppy for choosing them over some Short King who would have seen her waddling into the bar, ordering the whole menu and gorging her bloated face on a load of dairy that then gave her the shits by the end of the date. I doubt there would have been a second date!

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The lazy cow doesn't work, does very little with her days. She has made a name for herself by showcasing plus size clothing and she can't even iron her t shirt.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Poppy maturbating gives me the serious boke.

I mean the logistics of it are bad enough. Bet she can't even reach tbh. HBP's extra carer duties.
She would def need an extension handle on that little sucker.
---
Why has she deleted all stories and reels relating to the post? She either got the date wrong / has been told to take it down because she fucked up.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
HOW does she look a size 12 here???
The picture before with the partner she looks truer size - large, yet this one looks sizes small.

guess it’s just the trickery of the camera & angle/pose, also it’s not taking from the side profile. Which would be a total different story