Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
To be fair after a substantial weight loss my boobs are pretty much like that, when I scoop them up into a bra I’m still an ample FF but without one they’re down near my waist.

when I get down to target I’m definitely having an uplift
Oh same but our boobs can do what they like. We’re not Poppy and we’re not claiming to have a stunning rack of GGs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I just can’t with the morons in her comments. What would Poppy say in her video? “I’m so body confident because I’ve got 100,000 internet strangers and mummy and a human backpack blowing smoke up my Pythagorarse all day long telling me I am gorgeous, beautiful and a queer inspiration!”
Why can't people see that she is mot body confident at all. She constantly tries to cover herself up in oversized baggy clothes, works her angles and uses filters. Yes she occasionally does an expose all post like this one but it's more to just stay relevant and for engagement. Or to get a boost from her brain dead minions in her comments.

dotty2888

Imagine you go out for the day and your mypartner shares photos of literally everyone that was there on the day except you. She’s ashamed. There’s no other explanation. I genuinely feel sorry for HB.
I know! And she spouts it’s to keep ‘some things private’ but she spills every other boring detail about the relationship aside from their face. I m honestly think she’s my most disliked instawanker the smug face 🤮

Diddikins

VIP Member
What are this shoes?! It’s like Herman Munster decided he wanted a pair of sandals and that’s what they came up with.

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
won't want to be seen in public too much with'my partner' !!
If HB grew a dick overnight or became a lipstick lesbian she'd be plastered all over SM. Sorry to sound awful but Ploppy really is the type to hide her because she is neither a man or a glamorous woman. Poppy will love thinking she's the looker of the phoney love affair

• Sad

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh wow. Awkward much.
Sooo awkward. And the trip at the end when trying to cross her thunder thighs, she must have got the bawbag caught in the cross fire 🤣🤣🤣

Is anyone inspired by that fabulous holiday day outfit reel? Looks like a homeless person. Absolute mess. What is she doing? It's just shocking at this point.

• Haha

Skellig

Screenshot_20240503_234301_Gallery.jpg

Can someone teach her new poses thanks

Poppy's bald spot is brighter than our futures xxxxx

• Haha

Not.today.brenda

I can't get over the fact she thinks this looks like some sort of romantic bent backwards pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Camera is already set up in video so Pythag can pick the part that least shows FEs tits and face and waddles wrong and takes a trip and notably smaller carer FE tries to rescue the Giant baby and this is the result. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it 🤣🤣🤣

Oh tragic Poppy. You've gave me a laugh this morning FRIEND.

Attachments

• Haha

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Claims to be bo-po but crops her apron out of the majority of her pictures where she aff links the swimwear. The ones where she hasn’t cropped are the ones that hide the true size of her gunt. Most of her holiday outfits are also very dark or black too and the compliments on her outfits…. Ugh. Her followers are either lying or just fucking deluded. Nuts that she makes a living by pretending to be confident, she has to drink alcohol before she goes out because she has crippling anxiety because she has zero confidence because of her size, she’s just a massive liar.