Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I see even hot weather doesn’t get the backpack out of the sports socks. I wonder do they pack them for holidays like I pack knickers? 🤔 Anyway the two of them look rank. It’s a mix of the pasty white, scaly skin, the tragic haircuts and the lurch stand of HB. Throw the whole lot in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_7614.png

Forgot to post this yesterday but what’s with the way she’s put her hand on the HB’s chest?! She trying to flatten it so it looks like she’s dating a man because we all know she’s embarrassed by the fact she’s not getting the D 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I’m predicting that she gets all ‘loved up’ on holiday rosé and does a ‘hard launch’ this week 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Her parents don’t seem to care. In fact her mum and brother seem to encourage her eating.
Shelly is a feeder and I get the vibe she has her own compulsive eating issues that cause her to overfeed her kids since they were babies. You’ve seen the size of them as young children in any pics they share from their childhood days. They have always been massive, they really stood out as humongous in pics that are shared with old childhood friends like the now-jettisoned Nina

• Sad

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I firmly believe she is not showing the partner not because they are not male, but because they are not a pretty female. If she actually turned lesbian and was dating a conventionally attractive woman, she'd be plastered all over her insta. She feels like she could do better and therefore is embarrassed by her partner.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
The backpack must have no money left for new clothes because every time they’re featured, they have the same black shorts, black T-shirt and manky white sports socks on. The two of them are just gross.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I would be super miffed if I worked and my partner didn't, yet I had to do all the travelling. Absolutely not.
Same. I’m working my tits off all week and then I have to spend my free time travelling to see my partner who doesn’t have a traditional job? I don’t fucking think so!