Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
The absolute cheek of her to steal a skirt, wear it constantly for years and then sell it!

Question is, why is she selling a skirt that she lives in - I would hate to think it’s cause she put on weight….

This massive sale of clothes she’s doing - could she be moving to Essex?
Someone’s bought jess’ skirt 😂😂😂 also isn’t this that infamous red dress from
These pics?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Very good condition and barely worn apparently. Disgusting.
I bought a pair of trainers that had ‘only been worn once’. I felt like there was a ‘gasp’ of air when I opened the package, and the smell was - quite frankly - putrid. I can only assume that the ‘one time’ was perhaps a marathon.

To be fair to the seller, I was very polite about how they didn’t seem quite a ‘unworn’ as I’d hoped. I returned them and got a refund. I think I told them that would have listed them as ‘satisfactory’ (although they were not!) 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Well done to those who called it when she last posted pics with Milly and thought she was pregnant.

If you watch the WLS story on her insta she says one of the reason she had the surgery was because she wanted to lose weight and so woukd be fertile because she wants to have kids. BUT since she met HB she has said they both agreed they don't see kids in their future. People are entitled to change their mind but having WLS to improve fertility is quite extreme if only a couple of years later you are adamant you no longer want them. I think shes just saying she doesn't want them because she knows it's mot possible for her being in a NB relationship and being morbidly obese she woukd not qualify for IVF no matter how much money she throws at it.

Cb2020

She should absolutely just go into food blogging. She's obviously a good cook and makes things look aesthetically pleasing. Would also mean that all the eating would be "work" which would suit her down to the ground.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I just think it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on to show how different and special she is. I don’t believe she’s lactose intolerant. Same as I don’t believe brotherlover has IBS. I just think they have stomach/bowel issues due to the vast quantities of rich foods they both consume.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Surely you know you’ve fucked up your body when you have a stomach apron so large that you have to wear your bikini bottoms back to front?

• Haha
  • Sad

Loubell83

VIP Member
With no stretch?! Could she even make it believable? What non stretch 22 dress would hold all that belly and Pythag in? She does know we have seen her half naked 🤮
I’m so petty I’m tempted to order the dress in my normal size to see if it’s big made 🤣

Not a chance in hell shes a 22. I’m a size 18/20 and I don’t have a massive apron and a pythag. She’s much bigger than me!

I can’t work out this picture - what is this hairy thing
Why is sharing this stuff? Your partner should help you out but is it really a goal in life in a relatively new relationship? It’s just making her partner seem like a servant.

Freefalling

VIP Member
She's really showing her maturity level, it's honestly like watching a 15 year old 🤦 you can literally see the cracks forming. Who holds a teddy like that while looking at it like a proud mum 🤨

If I was Shelly babe I'd be genuinely concerned but no doubt they'll plaster over the very obvious cracks with a Henry VIII banquet. Oh dear.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
She has never dressed particularly well but fuck me, she is a right state these days. She dresses like an utter twat.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
WHY is she still trying to make a waistcoat work? That whole outfit and hair looks like it's fancy dress night. I'm not even sure what look she is going for with most of her outfit choices these days. She seems to have totally lost her way and any style. No wonder the clothes brands aren't wanting to work with her anymore.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That holiday probably cost about £3 - £4K for the two of them...... where does she get that sort of money from ?

Also.... who packs a wooly cardi for Greece in May ?!!!
If I'd paid that amount and was sat eating my evening meal in what looked like a garage I wouldn't be happy.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That outfit is absolutely horrendous....... I wouldn't be seen dead in anything like that and I'm old enough to be her mother..... that waistcoat is way too small and looks like it would rub under the armpits it's so tight.... she'd look much better in just the skirt and a white vest/t-shirt.... and them sandals just looks so clumpy too....

ETA - going back to her 'apron' I'm a big woman.... around a real size 22/24 and have a big tummy... I can confirm if you don't keep yourself clean and fresh it can get sore underneath and a bit smelly....... and my tummy doesn't hang anywhere near as low as hers...... as someone almost 30 years her senior I want to tell her that whilst she feels OK now (dodgy hip aside) her aches and pains will be tenfold by the time she's my age.... I've managed to lose a couple of stone and continue to do so because it helps with my joints.... I'm surprised they haven't told her she needs to lose a set amount of weight before they give her the new hip..... a friend had one recently and lost about 3/4 stone before....... if she wasn't so smug I'd feel sad for her and I would be mortified if she was my daughter with her gluttony and brattish behaviour and the way she treats 'her partner' !

Last edited:
  • Heart