Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Sorry why does she say partner after such a short amount of time

All that food my tummy is crying 😭🤣
Poppys partner has pronouns of they/them so using girlfriend would not be correct. Partner is gender neutral
---
I much prefer human backpack to partner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
So I was bored last night and scrolled back on her Instagram and honestly feel she has completely lost herself. She looked fantastic back in the day. Lots of friends, fabulous fashion and yes she was big but she had good skin and had cleavage where it should be. She seemed to gain wait really rapidly and then went for this WLS and genuinely now looks the size she was 18 months before WLS but with deflated skin and chronic periods. It's actually pretty tragic. The contrast is unreal.

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
FE, HB, Lewis Capald-FE, Claire Balding (although that refer to Poppy if we’re talking about her hairline).

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
It still blows my mind that she travels back to Essex for doctors, hair, nails etc. she has literally no life in Edinburgh

Diddikins

VIP Member
Didn’t she recently say that the backpack lets her order when they go out because she (Poppy) always makes the best choices and Poppy said this was correct she DOES always make the best choices. The sheer fucking arrogance of this twat.

I thought Milli might be pregnant too.

• Sad

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s annoyed me massively for months for not commenting on the genocide. All influencers who haven’t once used their platform over the last eight months to comment or raise awareness are a disgrace - I’m not asking for war and peace but even signposting to organisations who can explain more eloquently. But no, Poppy is the centre of her universe (with her own gravitational pull despite two WLS) and nothing else matters.

That stupid fucking finger flapping both hands waving thing and ridiculous grin she does at the end of her reels, irritates me so fucking much. Cunt.

• Haha

SheLeft

VIP Member
What about those skanky Timberland leather boots he's selling for £30? They look like they've been crushed under the weight of his massive bulk shoehorned into them.

Also one item is 9XL!!! Who even knew that is a size?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
She really is a strange woman, most people by her age have different circles they mix in. It's all or nothing with her, she's going to end up very lonely (more than now).

I couldn't live like she does, no roots, no home, just constantly moving about, I'd be anxious as hell. She's zero routine, which is not a flex, no purpose, no social network.

How long has she been in Essex/on holiday?
I honestly believe the lack of structure and routine is why she struggles with her mental health. That and the complete absence of any type of responsibility.

verucca_salt

I’m starting to think Poppy reads these entries about her.

We’ve discussed the fact she promotes anything even if it’s contradictory, for example those hair growth gummies she allegedly uses, while her hair at the front is balding.
Secondly, this week her pythag has been a topic of discussion and now she’s covering it with that cardi, under the guise of it being a quirky lil photo.

Haiiii Poopy 👋
I genuinely believe that the ego of the average instahun is SO big that they couldn't not read here. They're not celebrity enough to not have the time to care. They DO care, which is why they probably obsess over it - their 'job' is to literally obsess over their own image.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The babysitting rota must have a weeks gap so instead she went back to Essex. She's such an odd ball and not in the weird funky way she thinks she is. Just a really odd kind of adult.

Freefalling

VIP Member
She's deluded, absolutely no way is she a size 22 🤔 possibly size 22 in shoes but definitely not in clothes

• Haha
  • Heart

Robbie09

VIP Member
Imagine going on holiday and all your photos are of just you and not with your partner. How sad

SheLeft

VIP Member
Honestly I am flabbergasted 🤔 where on earth does she get her confidence?

That hair 😳

If she was chocolate she'd eat herself
She gets her confidence from 148k followers telling her she's the best thing ever!

Her followers also refer to her as queer in the comments but everytime I read that, I think - nah, not our Poppy, she's straight but just pretending! Which makes me think, has she ever admitted she's in a queer relationship or in a relationship with someone non-binary? She hasn't, has she?! She just occasionally corrects people on saying her partner's pronouns are they/them