Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deebiedo

Really Poopy? You need them more than you need your health and your hip op? This is her problem... need need, want want. Gorging on everything trying to fill an emotional void she has in her life.
i’ve gotta admit they look delicious and i’m deffo gonna have to try them!

i wonder how her parents feels having two huge kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I'm just in the middle of a Simply Be order and I actually like that dress (I'll see myself out!) Might order it see if I magically look a size 12 😂 😂 can assure you my bum don't look like hers !!
The black dress is nice and totally something I’d wear. I did have a look at it online and it’s out of stock in my size luckily 😁

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
There's almost no point showing Backpack's face now, it would be underwhelming after keeping them hidden for so long!
I've seen pics on FB before they had short hair and were less masculine ... quite attractive looking person.....

Diddikins

VIP Member
I may be getting confused between her and Jess but I feel like she’s spoken about having PCOS AND not being sure if she wants childreN.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Pretty sure that’s the Edinburgh kitchen in the flat
It's definitely not, she has a tiny poky kitchen and that kitchen is a grand kitchen for a flat in the new town maybe. Poppy lives in a small traditional tenement
---
I wonder if Pops and Backpack have moved into a Airbnb lovenest for a few days while her mum and brother are also in Edinburgh?

Would explain the different kitchen and we know money is no object to the Adams so they won’t have tried to all squish into the flat to save money.
Might be but she posted from it before so makes me wonder if anytime back pack visits they get a holiday let especially if her brother lover is home

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
This is a very honest representation of how she actually looks. Surprised she posted it tbh, is very unflattering and I bet it’s been edited to fuck. How much does she love herself with those stickers on it?!!

Attachments