Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s going away with the backpack? It’s either them, Nina or Shelleybebs.

Reactions: 3

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Didn’t she have the bypass? I’m sure she went band to bypass. How she fucked up 2 surgery’s I have no idea. I had my sleeve in sept and am at goal and have plastics end of June. Granted I only had 6 stone to lose. I still only manage 3/4 bites of food at each meal time, I don’t know how she eats what she does.
Yes sorry my mistake! She had the bypass in August 2020. She had a band originally (2010).

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Did she has the pythag when she was younger do we know? Or has it been the resulting of massive differences in weight gain and loss over the years? Bet FE gets bummed out or bed when she rolls over. Pythag girlie!

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
All part of her coercive control. Testing HB to see if they will do everything she asks of them.
We now know she manipulates them to buy gifts.

Emotionally abuses them by crying about having a bad day so gets attention and gifts.
Controls what food they order when they go out and then leaves them whatever Poppy doesn't want.
Publicly insults them by referring to herself as the more superior 'makes better choices' and by hiding their face yet showing them in embarrassing poses.

No wonder the ex's dumped her. They will have seen right through her controlling ways. If we were watching a man treat a woman this way it would not be OK, yet she seems to promote it.

She needs a boot up the pythag.
Sadly spot the poppy on

Reactions: 2