Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Well done to those who called it when she last posted pics with Milly and thought she was pregnant.

If you watch the WLS story on her insta she says one of the reason she had the surgery was because she wanted to lose weight and so woukd be fertile because she wants to have kids. BUT since she met HB she has said they both agreed they don't see kids in their future. People are entitled to change their mind but having WLS to improve fertility is quite extreme if only a couple of years later you are adamant you no longer want them. I think shes just saying she doesn't want them because she knows it's mot possible for her being in a NB relationship and being morbidly obese she woukd not qualify for IVF no matter how much money she throws at it.
Where did she say she and HB don’t see kids in their future? No snark just wondering if I’ve missed a live or something 🤔

Reactions: 5

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
When she was actually happy. Not scared to show her partner and no dead behind the eye look or forced smile. Just shows how incredibly miserable she is now no matter how much she tries to pretend. She can't even fake it for a photo because the misery pour out of her.
She looks really pretty here......

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I wonder if her consultant will tell her she needs to lose a certain amount of weight before he'll perform her hip surgery... ? If she'd of been sensible with her WLS she may not of even needed hip surgery just yet... I know she's had hip issues since childhood but keeping her weight down would of helped massively... stupid girl
She’s not eating like anyone has told her to rein it in to shift some weight before she will be approved for surgery. Poppy doesn’t like being told what to do as nobody has ever really done it before, it seems. She also has a massive appetite and that will be hellishly hard to curb without everyone on board to assist her 24/7 to make better food choices.

SheLeft

VIP Member
How can you be an fashion influencer but be a total stranger to a supportive bra? Her tits down to her waist is not a good look.

From the way she waddles in those reels, she must look so odd when she walks. She has a right waddle on her just taking one step in the videos. i'm surprised she doesn't fall over when she does that silly cross-legged pose.

What are these stupid faces she's always pulling?

Attachments

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
What are these bigger social events you speak of, pray tell 😂
The bigger social events will definitely involve. Poppy only leaves the house in pursuit of more food. Usually at Roslin Beach Hotel if mummy is paying, or that place in Edinburgh she occasionally takes her loyal servant Backpack to and orders the food for them.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
New with Tags it aint, it's been round Poppy's sweaty tits :sick: When is that IG post from? Is it pre surgery? Because rocking a size 30....youch.
She had a gastric sleeve at the start of August 2020. These photos were taken about 4 months after that.

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Does she just have no muscle left in her arse? I mean she is sedentary lifestyle's poster girl, so why would she have any muscle I guess.

ekl2000

VIP Member
That bag is revolting. Who needs to carry that much shite with them around constantly at a wedding?

Diddikins

VIP Member
WTF was with that bite?! If it was a man biting a woman like that it likely wouldn’t be seen as “cute”.