Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheLeft

VIP Member
She’s gonna be screwed when she has a new hip. You aren’t supposed to cross your legs as it can lead to dislocation so what’s Sloppy gonna do for a stance when she can’t force her legs over each other
I'm surprised she's always crossing her legs like that, it must make her really unstable and likely to fall over!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tarragon

She’s admitted that she needs a hip replacement. Not too sure why they aren’t doing it. Possibly due to her age and weight. I know if she has it done she’ll likely have to have it done again when she’s older.
I wonder if that’s true and if so, is she registered at a GP in both Edinburgh and Brighton? She’d need to get the op done in Brighton, can’t see her climbing the stairs and she’d need help to bathe etc

Tarragon

It must be so uncomfortable! My belly is starting to hang a bit now I’m getting older but nothing like that, surely it rubs and chafes
I was just thinking that. She would be better getting proper supportive underwear. It must be sore?

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
For once she doesn’t look bald in that pic.

I don’t recall her having nearly a full arms of tattoos although she’s usually covering her arms up so maybe I’ve not noticed before.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
And the greedy toddler is baking and consuming high calorific food again. Her shame lately is none existent. Even the partner looks to be getting tubby since dating the feeder.

Diddikins

VIP Member
They aren’t tights. They are the skims shapewear shorts that mould and shape your arse. But it looks like she has knickers on underneath them. I’m going to the skims website to have a look
---
I think they might be these:
IMG_6109.jpeg