Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haha! I was another person who reported it and got the message it had been removed before they could take action!
---
There's another bikini on there.... that looks familiar too

Reactions: 5

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Remember when she went to the gym for one day
That must have been way before my time in Ploppyland. Got a screenshot for the lols? 😜
---
Does she just have no muscle left in her arse? I mean she is sedentary lifestyle's poster girl, so why would she have any muscle I guess.
She can’t have much muscle due to being almost sedentary and her skin is losing all elasticity and melting downwards towards her feet. How long before she needs a walking aid? That waddle and falling over is a one-way road to immobility.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
My tummy is big... but not as big or hanging down as hers and i've had 3 large babies (granted long ago now but that didn't help)... I've just ordered swimwear this week in a 26 and 28 and they were tight there is no way on this earth that she is wearing a size 22 in the costumes - she is taller than me and has a bigger stomach and butt...... she HAS to be lying.... I feel quite depressed that none of these frigging swimsuits fit nice :(
The apron must at least double her hip size. How would she squeeze into a size 22?

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That holiday probably cost about £3 - £4K for the two of them...... where does she get that sort of money from ?

Also.... who packs a wooly cardi for Greece in May ?!!!

Robbie09

VIP Member
Why hasn’t she a clearer picture of the sandals?
Have they already been transported to ‘home’ or Edinburgh?
Jesus, just grab them and take a pic, if you are trying to make money from them, get a better picture of them and your hideous feet

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
What on earth is that photo. It looks like HBP is mugging her and she’s struggling to keep hold of her handbag. Why would you go to such lengths to not show your partners face - take a normal picture and just don’t post it.
Yes I thought it looked like that, like she’s fighting them off
What does she mean by dm sandal together? Am I being stupid here?
couples that wear doc marten sandals together stay together

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
This annoys me... the OP was obviously just giving Poppy a compliment which the other person has commented on saying she should be careful... OP obvs has no idea she may of offended as it was in her eyes a compliment... the other poster has not come back to explain herself and therefore now whilst getting on her high horse on behalf of Poppy she's upset and made the other lady feel shitty 😔😔 least come back and explain yourself and don't be a bitch...

Attachments

• Angry