Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She looks really pretty here......
Still so many pics of her and her ex all over her Facebook. She was clearly happy then and proud of her relationship. Not hiding herself and her partner away. It's a massive difference to the poppy we see today. I think shes incredibly unhappy.

Reactions: 6

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Didn’t she have the bypass? I’m sure she went band to bypass. How she fucked up 2 surgery’s I have no idea. I had my sleeve in sept and am at goal and have plastics end of June. Granted I only had 6 stone to lose. I still only manage 3/4 bites of food at each meal time, I don’t know how she eats what she does.
I had my sleeve 3 months ago and eating anything at all is a struggle some days. It honestly baffles me

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Very much by choice? Cos no fellas ever stayed round long enough to find her vagina. It's not choice at all Poppy you delusional tit. It's because your a pointless waste of space who has to change sexuality to get someone to cling onto you. You are pathetic.
I don't think it's them not hanging round long enough for the reason they can't find her vagina #apron

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I admit my body is not a unlike her's minus the pythag..... and I have genuine double G's lol ! But I'm almost twice her age..... have had three kids... my tummy doesn't hang anywhere near as low but is very big and I do have flappy arms.... I do not have a bald spot lol !! I would love to know what size that costume is from Yours as I struggle to get a costume to fit in length as it has to go over my big tummy - I'm a size 22/24 clothes but sometimes need a 28 in a costume - I honestly don't know why plus size manufacturers don't factor in that the majority of big girls have big tummies so need extra length in body..... I am looking for new cossies now and it's horrid trying them on and they don't even cover my boobs :(
You could ask her in the comments but she’d never respond!

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
If they did a hip replacement now she’d be fucked for the recovery. You’re supposed to start physio pretty much straight away and the lazy fucker wouldn’t bother her arse doing the exercises. I’m almost certain they’ll not do it while she’s not exercising and/or making any effort to reduce her weight.

Would imagine there would also be blood clot risks for someone who doesn’t move about…

That being said I do not work in the medical field 🤷🏻‍♀️