Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skellig

It’s the dinner for me… her partner has some steamed dumplings and Miss WLSx2 has four separate plates of food round her. Fucking grubber 😂
So she has a plate of one thing, then there's bao buns, another plate mostly empty and then a big noodle dish???

OK having a bao Bun each then a main noodle dish but where does she get the appetite for all this?!

All of that looks like what I share with my sister and our fellas and our fellas

Reactions: 6

ekl2000

VIP Member
Why can't people see that she is mot body confident at all. She constantly tries to cover herself up in oversized baggy clothes, works her angles and uses filters. Yes she occasionally does an expose all post like this one but it's more to just stay relevant and for engagement. Or to get a boost from her brain dead minions in her comments.
yup, as planned it has twice the likes of her other recent posts

I’m starting to think Poppy reads these entries about her.

We’ve discussed the fact she promotes anything even if it’s contradictory, for example those hair growth gummies she allegedly uses, while her hair at the front is balding.
Secondly, this week her pythag has been a topic of discussion and now she’s covering it with that cardi, under the guise of it being a quirky lil photo.

Haiiii Poopy 👋

SamKe

Her bra is so crap,thought the snag one she was advertising was the most supportive bra she’s ever worn.

And she's stuck with it because she has nowhere near lost enough weight for a tummy tuck. Apron girlie for life. When I was bigger I had an apron style tummy and yes it does get sore under there. Luckily I lost weight gradually and exercised so although have a bit of a runny still it's nothing like that. More like a little pouch. Hers is still carrying a lot of fat in it, it's not just loose skin.
She would be able to get whatLauraLoves recently had done, apron removed, privately though not NHS. It must be very uncomfortable and pull on her back.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Shelleybebs hides it well. I used to think she was quite slim and just wore really oversized dresses until recently. I think it was in one of the beach hut videos.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She hasn’t seen Hagrid in MONTHS! I thought she maybe moved back home, but I think she is still in Edinburgh.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Why can't people see that she is mot body confident at all. She constantly tries to cover herself up in oversized baggy clothes, works her angles and uses filters. Yes she occasionally does an expose all post like this one but it's more to just stay relevant and for engagement. Or to get a boost from her brain dead minions in her comments.
I think she looks quite self conscious in those ‘bikini’ pics despite the show of bravado.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
View attachment 2942080
I can’t stop thinking about her telling the HB that May the 15th was buy your girlfriend flowers day and the fact that the HB actually bought her some. So being the sad sack that I am I thought I’d google it… The desperation for being adored by someone that you have to lie to your partnahhhh just so they buy you flowers is absolutely tragic.
I didn’t see her buying HB flowers🙄

• Haha